Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip
    Are you in the US? Since Rachel's Canadian, we don't get to see some of her other credits. Check out IMDB-I saw some movies there that I'd seen but I didn't know who Rachel was at the time. I saw that Anne Rice movie "Feast of All Saints" and didn't know who she was . Also, I think she does some theater work we won't see here.
    Yes, I am in the US Northeast.

I remember seeing Feast of All Saints, but I don't remember her in it. I put it in my Netflix rotation, so that I can look for her this time. Oh I would love to see her in a musical. I know that Oprah is producing The Color Purple for Broadway. Perhaps Rachel will be fortunate to be cast in the production.

Comment

Originally posted by deSaintphalle
      Yes, I am in the US Northeast.

I remember seeing Feast of All Saints, but I don't remember her in it. I put it in my Netflix rotation, so that I can look for her this time. Oh I would love to see her in a musical. I know that Oprah is producing The Color Purple for Broadway. Perhaps Rachel will be fortunate to be cast in the production.

Hey, that's a great idea...How can we communicate this to Oprah...I know she will love to bring her aboard...we must do something.....but then again, I don't want her to leave Atlantis....
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I found some new Rachel pics...I think they are new anyways...

Don't you guys think it is significant that she has made the cover of two magazines...TVGuide and Starburst...I think that is great for her....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Hey, that's a great idea...How can we communicate this to Oprah...I know she will love to bring her aboard...we must do something.....but then again, I don't want her to leave Atlantis....
          Unfortunately, I don't think Oprah really takes suggestions very well. At least, that seems to be her policy about books. I would think that Rachel's agent would have to get her a meeting with the casting agent. I checked Playbill.com, and from the looks of it they may have already completed casting.

Oh well...

Comment

Oh, yes I did...
            Wish I could do that...
            Sig by Camy

Comment

^^Which ep is that from?
              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

It's from Duet. The fourth episode of season 2.

Comment

Comment

Oh, yes I did...
                    Wish I could do that...

Please, I can do that!
                    sigpic

Comment

I felt it was my duty to keep this thread alive. Cause she's that hot.
                      The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Page 2? Rachel is disappointed.

If we don't do a better job, we may get boxed!
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Good morning everyone...
                          I am not sure if everyone here visits the Teyla Thread..but according to some sources, spoilers....Teyla isn't mention in some of the very detailed websites that include major spoilers for the second half of season 2....I so hope that this is not true and frankly many of the Teyla thread posters feel that it is just spoilers and usually don't give too much of what is really going on in the episode..
                          We must keep her threads alive in order for the producers and everyone and anyone outhere to see that she has a strong fanbase..otherwise, I think Teyla will resolve to something similar to what happened to good old Ford....

Any thoughts....

Okay I found this website with some really neat pics of Rachel solo in one of the conventions...but the owner of the website doesn't want anyone to use them or duplicate them so here is the link..go check them out...she looks great!
                          http://www.mishtopia.com/NJCon/Album...ell/index.html

and here's some more pics...

I'm not really sure what is that over her shoulder..but I like her smile on this one....

Duet is on tonight...maybe I'll recorded again...I really liked that episode....
                          Have a great weekend everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Some Teyla pretty...we were on page 2 again

Sig by Camy

Comment

Some Teyla pretty...we were on page 2 again

Nice one. I just love the poise she has!

And as for the lack of activity lately? Guys, relax. It's the winter hiatus. Of course there's going to be a lull in forum. Almost every other thread has dropped in participation lately (except for a handful that never seem to sleep). Most people have difficulty coming here when there's no new episodes on. Nothing new to talk about. I know, on occassion, I feel that way.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                              Spoiler:
                              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

okay I found no new pictures but if anyone is curious about Rachel's part in the movie "The Aviary" follow the link below. It has a small clip of Rachel from the movie. Check it out!

http://www.theaviarymovie.com/rachelpage.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X