Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    Hey Saint....ignore eh?...that's possible?... .....

DOESN'T SHE LOOK GREAT?....

Where is this from? Which episode....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deSaintphalle
      What? I guess, I must be on ignore, because no one ever chats with me anymore...

I don't ignore you! I just don't see you anymore online...
      You know where I mostly hang out...Teyla thread...John/Teyla thread...it's been slow there too.....
      Everybody is busy....I am too...but I always find time for you guys....so, let's chat!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        i'm stumped also...I've found pics of her from Touch by and Angel but it seems as though she'd been in a fight and was in the hospital...

i just did a search for pics of her...i didn't get through all the sites...but i may do it again....

Not much out there...I have tried but nothing comes up....
        If you find anything good, let me know and I will do the same.....
        sigpic

Comment

OK, peeps, I found some Rachel pics from outside Atlantis. My apologies if these have been posted here before (I didn't see them).
          First, Rachel from the London 2004 con:

Next, Rachel in "Charmed":
          Sig by Camy

Comment

"Touched By An Angel"

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
              OK, peeps, I found some Rachel pics from outside Atlantis. My apologies if these have been posted here before (I didn't see them).
              First, Rachel from the London 2004 con:

Next, Rachel in "Charmed":
              wow!...Nice..I can't believe i missed her on charmed...i'll have to go find that episode...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Majortrip...
                Awesome pics..

Thanks....
                sigpic

Comment

Can't stay long and chat, Have to go read a couple of novels for school but just wanted to stop and admire the pictures. They are so cool! I am particularly fond of the one of Teyla/Rachel, Ford and Becket.

I also wanted to pose a real quick question. Since I am relatively new to the forum I have yet to master the ability to post pictures. Okay, truthfully I haven't got a clue. Help?

Comment

Hello,all. Sorry I haven't been around lately, RL has kept me busy.
                    Anyhoo, I was at www.imdb.net recently and was reading up on Rachel. She said something like Teyla has always felt like an outsider among her people because of her 'gift' and Rachel said she knew what that felt like because she's really shy herself in RL. Awww...

Sigh...she's so lovely...
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

I still like this image from the Sci-fi site that I use for my avator.

Comment

Okay, I guess the 5 year old kid inside me took over my posting yesterday. Thanks Cathain, Witchblade and Camy for putting up with my pouting. I guess for a moment, I felt like an outsider, just like Teyla. How weird is that?

Anyway...back to...

The pics of Rachel in projects outside SGA are interesting. I really hope our girl gets lots of offers during the hiatus, for challenging work.

Warrior, that last image is one of my favorites too.

Majortrip, I didn't realize she had been in Charmed. I love that show.

Off to read more books now.

Comment

Good morning, Rachel fans. Lovely Rachel smile for you this AM:
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

[QUOTE]
                            Okay, I guess the 5 year old kid inside me took over my posting yesterday. Thanks Cathain, Witchblade and Camy for putting up with my pouting. I guess for a moment, I felt like an outsider, just like Teyla. How weird is that?
                            Anytime...been there done that!

I am just having a hard time finding some pics of her outside the SGA....
                            But anyways....She was in some other shows, what was the name of that series where the guy battle vampires...Oh, was it Forever Night!?

But I can't find any pics of her in it....
                            sigpic

Comment

Camy & Majortrip,

I am very surprised that we don't see Rachell in more projects outside SGA. She has a very broad range, and is extremely talented.

I mean, if I could sing (let alone dance) I'd do it for free--and on street corners.

Comment

Camy & Majortrip,

I am very surprised that we don't see Rachell in more projects outside SGA. She has a very broad range, and is extremely talented.

I mean, if I could sing (let alone dance) I'd do it for free--and on street corners.
                                Are you in the US? Since Rachel's Canadian, we don't get to see some of her other credits. Check out IMDB-I saw some movies there that I'd seen but I didn't know who Rachel was at the time. I saw that Anne Rice movie "Feast of All Saints" and didn't know who she was . Also, I think she does some theater work we won't see here.
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X