No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the ladies in Atlantis were sick and tired of watching her spar in those revealing and sensual outfits and they all pitched in to give Teyla this surprise which is only to get her out of those awesome outfits she has!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      rofl...........

don't know if this pose was posted...

This is still by far my favorite outfit on her! I don't know why it just look good on her and it screams..let's go sparring!
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I'm really off..I'll be back to see if you guys posted more pics...I don't think you guys get it, so I will rewrite this again..

Post pics of Favorite Teyla sparring outfit, Post Teyla's Fighting Scenes (not just the sparring scenes.ALL her fighting scenes in and out of Atlantis) and her different poses...did I forget something?
        sigpic

Comment

rofl...........

don't know if this pose was posted...

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...ics/208_01.jpg
          WB, thanks for posting my favorite Teyla in action while sparring shot.

Originally posted by majortrip
          I prefer the traditional dress, too, but I thought that maybe from this outfit she was becoming more comfortable with Earth culture. It does look like something one of the female military officers gave her, and certainly not Athosian. Hmmm...perhaps spandex was developed centuries ago in Pegasus, and only recently re-developed on the Milky Way. That would explain how an Antosian came to posess this top. I'm kidding! I do think this was given to her or traded for by Teyla from an expedition member. And I don't want to see her strictly in Earth garb, but I'm sure, as a woman, Teyla is grateful to have several changes of clothes for any occasion.
          May that long ago Pegasus galaxy discovery of spandex can explain that purple top she wore in Season 1 too. Boy, was I was glad to see that baby disappear from Teyla's wardrobe.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
            WB, thanks for posting my favorite Teyla in action while sparring shot.

May that long ago Pegasus galaxy discovery of spandex can explain that purple top she wore in Season 1 too. Boy, was I was glad to see that baby disappear from Teyla's wardrobe.
            WHAT? I love her purple top!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              This is still by far my favorite outfit on her! I don't know why it just look good on her and it screams..let's go sparring!
              You know I just had a flash of those lambada skirts?...I know they were shorter, but they had those slits, and cuts..that kind of are like those on this...

Here's a wideshot...she looks so relaxed...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Like this one somehow too.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

You know I just had a flash of those lambada skirts?...I know they were shorter, but they had those slits, and cuts..that kind of are like those on this...

Here's a wideshot...she looks so relaxed...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s1/113/bscap081.jpg
                      I just keep thinking of Xena's costume but longer and showing belly!
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        YOU HAVE THE FABRIC...? OH, I HAVE TO HAVE IT...I HAVE TO HAVE IT..
                        You know for Halloween, which I don't celebrate, I was considering wearing an outfit like this one..but DARN it, I couldn't find any fabric similar to this, so IF YOU HAVE IT, I MUST HAVE IT! Can you ship by UPS? I'm going to need oh, about 2 or 3 yards maybe...I am trying to learn how to sew...I bought like this 12.99 little sewing machine..and I busted the needle when I tried to make myself a pair of jeans...CRAPPY MATERIAL...

I can get it....hello I live in Manhattan...home of FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) and of course Parsons..what are you talking about. Not to mention my mum before she decided to retire was a dress maker and fashion designer. So yeah I'll look around for it for you and the material....easy enough to get and easy to make!

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                          I just keep thinking of Xena's costume but longer and showing belly!
                          That also!....

Great pics AG, I'd forgotten she'd still been wearing that outfit while doing the splits.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Just goes to show ya...any outfit is a potential sparring outfit for Teyla:

Strike a Pose!

Comment

Hey any outfit is fair game, except her spectacular dress from 'Critical Mass'...you don't happend to have caps of 'Lost Boys' sparring scene do you?...I looked for some to post but couldn't find any...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X