Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxbo
    majortrip, thanks for the recap of the many tops of Teyla. For someone that I didn't think had many clothes, these pictures prove otherwise. She's had so many tops that I've forgotten many of them. I can't believe that I didn't remember the distinctive ones like the light tank top in The Defiant One and that funky tie dye top in 38 Minutes that were posted earlier.
    Ok, since I'm dorky like this, I shall paraphrase from the SGA S1 Official Companion.

Christina McQuarrie, the SG costume designer, knew that Teyla would join the Atlantis team and would wear a uniform, but since she returned 'home' on occasion she should keep an element of her original clothing- the purple top. She also decided that since Teyla would maintain a connection to her culture and return to the mainland to see her people, she would go on 'shopping sprees' and we would see these new pieces on Atlantis.
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
      I take it you mean the con info?? I'm so excited I may have already bought tickets to both cons LOL, by the end of the weekend I'm going to look like quite the stalker!! To bad I still have to wait till October, its still soooooo far away!!
      LOL! You're hilarious. Just look at it this way, you'll have more fan related memories that will last you a lifetime so enjoy -- when October finally gets here.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana

Comment

This is troublesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
          *de-lurks here too* *waves*

Hey, um I'm a MAJOR lurker, but in support of the Teyla/Rachel week of activity I'm de-lurking. Cos well, she rocks. I know that's like really superficial, but I'm not good with words or expressing my feelings in words, more accurately. So, YES she WOW's me

I really like when she and Weir/Torri have the mutual eyebrow raise. They did it to Rodney in 'Home' methinks, sorry don't have a cap otherwise I'd put it up, but yeah, that was classic.

*lurks*
          Hi sunny, for someone who says you're not good with words, you've done a great job because you reminded me of some of my favorite scenes - the Teyla/Elizabeth mutual eybrow raise -- usually in response to a Rodneyism.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

sigpic

Comment

She looks possessed here...

Think of a happy place!

I don't think I've ever seen her touch her hair...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                This has got to be one of my all time favorite expressions:

So not Amused!
                That's one of my favorites too. It looks like someone just got on her last nerve and she's having a hard time holding her temper.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Camy, Snogging...there's a msg on the Teyla appreciation thread. It's of a serious nature.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      I love the expression/look she gives Bates in 'Suspicion' when she goes to talk to Elizabeth, it's that's 'why are you talking' look...I'll see if i can find a pic...- Could have been one where she rolled her eyes....
                      Oh, I hope you find that cap. That look was so dimissive that if Bates had been a fly, she would have flicked him off in a heartbeat.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana

Comment

Witchy, you are scaring me! I'm off !
                        sigpic

Comment

Where are you guys getting these crazy pics!!! Darn it all!! I love them all, and let me tell you I have never seen so many faces one person can make...
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            VB...how's this one? I just found it last night and I love it!
                            Camy, you are a dangerous woman. But, at least this pic is better than the one from Rising. Ouch!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                              Oh, I hope you find that cap. That look was so dimissive that if Bates had been a fly, she would have flicked him off in a heartbeat.
                              I forgot!...so much happened today, I'll find it, and post it. It wasn't really a whole look really she more kind of look at him out of the corner of her eye. As if to say 'You speak only when spoken to.'

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                                VB...
                                HECK yeah, she does flirt! How about the one in Hot Zone..that famous look she gives Shep! OH, yeah, she flirts! and nothing wrong with that!
                                Heck, yeah, indeed. In Hot Zone she was woman, see her roar. Unfortunately, TPTB seemed to neuter her after that episode because I haven't seen her flirt since.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X