No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah..that was flirting...man I'm sorry....I didn't catch that..thought there was something in her eye making it wink so much....

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Wow you guys are on a roll!!! There are some great pics so far, I'm doing some caps now but I don't think that they will be as good as yours!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
        Funny Teyla faces:

Is she going to kiss someone, or kick his butt?

Huh?

Rawr!

Crimeny!

She's up to something.

Gulp!

Not bad!
        I love these! So many different Teylas here - snarky, cute, kick ass, annoyed, and our little lush Teyla. She was adorable, guzzling down that beer.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

All good Teyla faces.
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
            This is wicked cool..I was just talking this over with Camy last night.. GATELOVER12 Do you think you can edit your first post to put the addy there and so anyone who falls on the board and asks the question can just go to the first post?! Thanks again WW....very welcome!

VB
            I edited the first post on the appreiciation thread to show the addy. However I didn't start this thread so I am unable to edit it's first post. BTW great idea VB .

Comment

Hi to everyone of the Teyla support crew lol.

Thanks to the nice comments about the image that we sent. We hope to send more soon lol, when we've made them.

This image is from the kebab saga which we are planning to put on the ROCKETT thread eventually, now because our images are too big whereever we go then we're just handing out the hyperlink.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ebab/Kebab.jpg

So bye for now and will speak soon, enjoy the piccie.

SUPPORT THE ROCKETT!!!
              Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

hi everyone... *waves*.... i have come to show my support for Teyla and Rachel... i think that Rachel is an AWESOME actress and plays the character of Teyla very very well!!!!! w00t!!!!!

love all the caps!!!! very cool!!!
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Lexa!!!!!! *hugs* Welcome to the Rachel love!

Okay here we go:

my fave
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                    Lexa!!!!!! *hugs* Welcome to the Rachel love!

Okay here we go:

my fave
                    I like that pic. It's so clear and pretty.

Comment

While I go and see what is on today's list...here is some Teyla lovelyness....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        While I go and see what is on today's list...here is some Teyla lovelyness....

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1746/0062ip.jpg[/img]
                        Her hair like that always bothered me. I don't know why. I like it a lot the way it is now. Really pretty, just straight with some volume.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          Just reminding people...Hey, if anyone wants to copy this invitation, and post it elsewhere, by all means do...we have a goal to achieve and we can only do this lots of different people around!

You guys are AWESOME!

This was done by the Talented and Lovely AthosianGirl..Please give her your compliments!

What's on today's menu?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
                            ...just straight with some volume.
                            How can hair be straight and voluminous at the same time?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Pics of Teyla's sparring outfits..now since there really aren't that many..how about we post as many of her different poses in the different episodes with the different sparring outfits...so go back and look at all the pics that you have with Teyla sparring and let's add to that all of her fighting scenes in general...that way we can get lots of things going in here today...So, REMEMBER, I am DEDICATING THIS TO MY FRIEND, SANA aka Whistler84!

don't let me down, guys! Let's burn this place with fire pics!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
                                Her hair like that always bothered me. I don't know why. I like it a lot the way it is now. Really pretty, just straight with some volume.
                                Really? I think it looks great..We have another day where we are going to display her different hairdos...that should be fun! She's had so many different looks..I didn't like her do in the EYE! it looked so fake!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X