Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    So this is a "Shexy Flash" thread?

or is it a "Flashy Shex" thread?
    Or it could be a "Fleshy...uh..ahem...."

.....nevermind
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      Or it could be a "Fleshy...uh..ahem...."

.....nevermind
      Fleshy shacks? Or is that flesh-filled slacks?

Comment

Well, as a professional, I have decided this thread, is bringing out the REAL people behind those fancy handles......you are letting your hair down here ( no comments from anyone who has no hair, please).

I think I'm going to do a study on this thread.....it is by far, the wackiest, funniest and most truthful thread yet! Of course, that's just my humble opinion. (Wonders if any respectable journals would print it?)

(In the event this is read by either JF or JM, please, it's ALL IN FUN!!!!!!! )
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
          Fleshy shacks? Or is that flesh-filled slacks?
          Droops! Uh- hmmm....just...forget I said anything...I was lightheaded from lack of oxygen....
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Dex is flashy and Shep is sexy, so that makes it...um. ah. Dang, lost my train of thought again.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
              Dex is flashy and Shep is sexy, so that makes it...um. ah. Dang, lost my train of thought again.
              If Dex is flashy and Shep is sexy, that makes them flesexy???? Hmmm, that brings some strange pictures to mind. I thought Dex was sexy and Shep was flashy.....or maybe they are both sexy and flashy.....did I mention hot too? OK, I'm not going there.....

Anyone besides me, think we're all losing it??????????????
              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                Okay, so I know Joe/John wears boxers. And we all know that David/Rodney wears boxers. And even Paul/Carson wears ...underwear.... but what I want to know, is what does Jason/Ronon wear under those pants!
                Hmmm, I don't see any marks

Great, great thread... ROFL....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                  Droops! Uh- hmmm....just...forget I said anything...I was lightheaded from lack of oxygen....
                  You sound ill. I think I have a solution . . . .

SHEX-ual Healing!

(With apologies to Marvin Gaye):

And baby, I can't hold it much longer
                  It's getting stronger and stronger

And when I get that feeling
                  I want SHEX-ual Healing
                  SHEX-ual Healing, oh baby
                  Makes me feel so fine
                  Helps to relieve my mind
                  SHEX-ual Healing baby, is good for me

SHEX-ual Healing is something that's good for me
                  Whenever blue teardrops are falling
                  And my emotional stability is leaving me
                  There is something I can do
                  I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and
                  Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me

The love you give to me will free me
                  If you don't know the things you're dealing
                  I can tell you, darling, that it's SHEX-ual Healing

Comment

Originally Posted by ra-hanna
                    Okay, so I know Joe/John wears boxers. And we all know that David/Rodney wears boxers. And even Paul/Carson wears ...underwear.... but what I want to know, is what does Jason/Ronon wear under those pants!

Ummmm how do we know this..... or should I ask? I didn't see any info like this in their bios! Is there a thread for this too

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      Anyone besides me, think we're all losing it??????????????
                      Nope Smor was crazier than this in its heyday
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
                        Originally Posted by ra-hanna

Ummmm how do we know this..... or should I ask? I didn't see any info like this in their bios! Is there a thread for this too
                        There have been scenes in SGA where the continuity people have "missed" little bits. . like peeks of undies belonging to Flanigan and Hewlett. The respective thunk threads have screen caps to prove it. *LOL* Not sure about Paul though. Hmmmm.

Think I'll have come corn Shex for lunch.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                          You sound ill. I think I have a solution . . . .

SHEX-ual Healing!

(With apologies to Marvin Gaye):

And baby, I can't hold it much longer
                          It's getting stronger and stronger

And when I get that feeling
                          I want SHEX-ual Healing
                          SHEX-ual Healing, oh baby
                          Makes me feel so fine
                          Helps to relieve my mind
                          SHEX-ual Healing baby, is good for me

SHEX-ual Healing is something that's good for me
                          Whenever blue teardrops are falling
                          And my emotional stability is leaving me
                          There is something I can do
                          I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and
                          Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me

The love you give to me will free me
                          If you don't know the things you're dealing
                          I can tell you, darling, that it's SHEX-ual Healing
                          ROFLMAO!!!!!

Droops, you are totally nuts and I love it! Great lyrics! You sure do know your tunes!
                          On fighting:

Comment

Shexy Flash, Flashy Shex, Fleshy Shacks, flesh-filled slacks?? ROFL!!!

Anyone out there talented in vidding? I'd kill to see a Shex vid to "I'm too Sexy [Shexy]." Maybe after we have a few more episodes with more material

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              There have been scenes in SGA where the continuity people have "missed" little bits. . like peeks of undies belonging to Flanigan and Hewlett. The respective thunk threads have screen caps to prove it. *LOL* Not sure about Paul though. Hmmmm.
                              Yeah what she said.

TGCOR-check out the shep and the Mckay thunk threads. The thunkers have captured images of shep's and mckay's peekaboo boxers for posterior sake. (Yes, I meant it that way. ) Of course there are those images that are minus the boxers.......ummm...anyways...as for Paul. I had read somewhere that his undies had made a brief appearance in Duet. Now I haven't watched the ep fully since finding this out. But I did notice that in the beginning, Paul was squatting/kneeling and we're viewing him from the side and if you look closely you can see just a hint of white between his pants and his jacket. Could be his superman-roos. Or not.
                              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                                Yeah what she said.

TGCOR-check out the shep and the Mckay thunk threads. The thunkers have captured images of shep's and mckay's peekaboo boxers for posterior sake. (Yes, I meant it that way. ) Of course there are those images that are minus the boxers.......ummm...anyways...as for Paul. I had read somewhere that his undies had made a brief appearance in Duet. Now I haven't watched the ep fully since finding this out. But I did notice that in the beginning, Paul was squatting/kneeling and we're viewing him from the side and if you look closely you can see just a hint of white between his pants and his jacket. Could be his superman-roos. Or not.
                                What do you know, there they are But they look to be white, not superman Now we just need to spot Dex's, if he is indeed wearing any....

Comment

Working...
                                X