Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sela
    Sela pulls a chair next to FP and passes her the popcorn.
    Perhaps later... I'm vidding first

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      Perhaps later... I'm vidding first
      OOOOOOO! Double feature? Cartoons?
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Baby

Dex: "Well Sheppie, looks like some crazy females opened up a big peephole into our locker room..."

Shep: "Say, I recognize some of those girls from the Gateworld board... They're trying to solve the big Underwear mystery."

LOL!!!! Baby....you slay ME...... It will be the million dollar question now...what does Dex wear under those pants....LOL!!
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
          LOL!!!! Baby....you slay ME...... It will be the million dollar question now...what does Dex wear under those pants....LOL!!
          I pity this poor boy at his first con.... LOL!!!
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Methinks Dexie looks kind of Shexy in lace! hmmmmm......

Comment

I heard a commercial a bit ago that may have been for...wait for it...Shex in the City? But maybe my hearing aid just needs adjusting. Anyway, I was wondering who gets to be Mr. Big?
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                I heard a commercial a bit ago that may have been for...wait for it...Shex in the City? But maybe my hearing aid just needs adjusting. Anyway, I was wondering who gets to be Mr. Big?
                ROFL!!...coffee all over my keyboard....again!

Ok, that's it. No more liqiuds for me when I'm on this website!
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

I pity this poor boy at his first con.... LOL!!!
                  Hes lucky in that he knows how to run
                  ROFL!!...coffee all over my keyboard....again!

Ok, that's it. No more liqiuds for me when I'm on this website!
                  I learnt that lesson a long time ago
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

I'm afraid I will never be able to say s.e.x. again without pronounsing it "Shex" and busting out laughing. I'm ruined for life!

Comment

Well, on the shep thunk thread it's been referred to as little shep or I think shep junior so I can see how you could call dex's Mr. ....oh. Wait. That's not what you were talking about was it?

PG Hanna, PG.
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

This topic is so disburbing...

oh man, it burns.... my eyes - it burns!

Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                        WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Gasp! I'm blushing. My face and my hair now match. Looking at pictures of Dex, that old song "Bad to the Bone" just pops in my head. Now we need a theme for Shep. I suppose "You Are So Beautiful" is out. No wonder JF is scared of the internet. Now we've probably scared Jason away too.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                            Well, on the shep thunk thread it's been referred to as little shep or I think shep junior so I can see how you could call dex's Mr. ....oh. Wait. That's not what you were talking about was it?

PG Hanna, PG.
                            LOL... down into the gutter we go... hmm, this place looks familiar!

Shex and the City?

Comment

that old song "Bad to the Bone" just pops in my head.
                              Somebody creative modify the lyrics

On the day I was born, the nurses all gathered 'round
                              And they gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they had found
                              The head nurse spoke up, and she said leave this one alone
                              She could tell right away, that I was bad to the bone
                              Bad to the bone
                              Bad to the bone
                              B-B-B-B-Bad to the bone
                              B-B-B-B-Bad
                              B-B-B-B-Bad
                              Bad to the bone

I broke a thousand hearts, before I met you
                              I'll break a thousand more baby, before I am through
                              I wanna be yours pretty baby, yours and yours alone
                              I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone
                              Bad to the bone
                              B-B-B-Bad
                              B-B-B-Bad
                              B-B-B-Bad
                              Bad to the bone

I make a rich woman beg, I'll make a good woman steal
                              I'll make an old woman blush, and make a young woman squeal
                              I wanna be yours pretty baby, yours and yours alone
                              I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone
                              B-B-B-B-Bad
                              B-B-B-B-Bad
                              B-B-B-B-Bad
                              Bad to the bone
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Ok guys and gals...I really love your creativity but...the Dex photo with the flowers and veil really freaked me out LOL
                                And I say that Shep is the chick...Dex is much to much of a man to be the chick...LOL!!! Just wanted to add that.
                                Don't change the Dex Man....please!! Not the Chick!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X