Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm yes... and a very hot start to the latest fic woohooo!
    sigpic

Comment

I must go search for some more Shex photos

*dives into her pool of pics*

Comment

Can anyone think of some good Shex episodes/scenes. I can cap them if anyone would like.
        sigpic

Comment

their first meetin in Runner, the stuff in Duet erm i could go on and
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            their first meetin in Runner, the stuff in Duet erm i could go on and
            I've already started on those. The scene towards the end of Runner while they were in Atlantis was pretty good, I started with that. I'll post them soon, I need to finish cropping them before I upload them to pb.
            sigpic

Comment

yes i know great scenes between em... yes they so want each other *smirks*
              sigpic

Comment

Stars killed my brain cell with the latest chapter. GUH. More Hawt Shex please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

*pokes head out of pix pile*

I have some more capping to do as well lol. Hmmmm but agreeing with VampyreWraith....what is a good Shex episode...lol

Comment

any ep w/ em in the ep together, giving each other puppy dog eyes, and its always hot when they have their weapons drawn.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                      *pokes head out of pix pile*

I have some more capping to do as well lol. Hmmmm but agreeing with VampyreWraith....what is a good Shex episode...lol
                      Pretty much any ep where Ronon and Shep get some time alone together. Millers Crossing and Outcast are pretty good, plus have the added benefit of Earth clothes. Also, Tabula Rasa where Ronon stuns John and ties him up... *drifts off to happy place* Plus Sunday and The Ark where our boys have lots of one-on-one time. I mean, we all know what Ronon and Shep were really up to when they were shut up in that air lock, right?

And Search and Rescue for eye-f**king AND whump.

Some examples, but loads more material for capping.

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*smirks* Love that last pic Stars...your fic rocks too!! More Hawt Shex please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm yes... the Outcast pixz are always good
                          sigpic

Comment

*snerks* Nope,not the Outcast pix CKO but the last pic (from Tabula Rasa). I'll be in my bunk. More hawt Shex please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

mmm yes... we have sheppy in bondage... always nice as well... and well ronon... he's whumping the hair.
                              sigpic

Comment

OOOOO I LIKE!!!

I'll upload mine later. My photobucket account is being problematic

Comment

Working...
                                X