Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shep/Ronon huggles!!

Comment

mmmm yes we love the hot shexyness
      sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Wicked Shex pic Mysterywriter012!! So many naughty thoughts,so little time. Stars killed my brain cell with the latest chapter...hawt as hell and with the evil cliffie. *high fives Stars* You rock sweetie!! More Hawt Shex please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

yes we always need it... some more the others... gee can this post sound anymore gutterish... mmm yes it prob could.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            *smirks* Wicked Shex pic Mysterywriter012!! So many naughty thoughts,so little time. Stars killed my brain cell with the latest chapter...hawt as hell and with the evil cliffie. *high fives Stars* You rock sweetie!! More Hawt Shex please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            Hehe. *evil grin* I shall find some more.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            yes we always need it... some more the others... gee can this post sound anymore gutterish... mmm yes it prob could.

Comment

glad ya loved it
              sigpic

Comment

*is dead from this hawt chapter* Stars blew up my brain cell...yay!! GUH. Can't wait for the next bit sweetie. You rock!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

yes the chps been very hot we loves em
                  sigpic

Comment

GUH...just freaking GUH. Brain cell went boom. Did I mention GUH? lol *high fives Stars* Wicked chapter sweetie!! More Hawt Shex please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL, this picture seems like the perfect tag to the recent fic.

: You're looking particularly... strapping today, Teyla.
                      : Why, thank you, Ronon. It is always comforting to have you right behind me.
                      : Am I missing something here?
                      (thinks): Gotta have a talk with those two. This whole innuendo stuff is getting out of hand...

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Oohhhh i so agree
                        sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* You so totally rock Stars!! Loved the picficlet and the wickedly hawt fic. GUH. Can't wait for the next hawt Shex adventure!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            LOL, this picture seems like the perfect tag to the recent fic.

: You're looking particularly... strapping today, Teyla.
                            : Why, thank you, Ronon. It is always comforting to have you right behind me.
                            : Am I missing something here?
                            (thinks): Gotta have a talk with those two. This whole innuendo stuff is getting out of hand...
                            LOL, I know I don't post here much(2 or 3 times). But this is too funny not to comment on.
                            sigpic

Comment

yes great start to the next chp
                              sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMFAO!! This new fic is hysterical!! You rock Stars!! Can't wait for more!! Woohoo! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X