Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Aww those are so cute!! They really do only have eyes for each other!!

RL is stopping me from reading much atm, but by golly am I gonna have a marathon reading session when I get chance! Thanks Stars! *squishiehuggles*

Now here's a pic that's very close to my heart! Squeeeeeeee!!

You're welcome. Something to escape to when the family is driving you up the walls over the holidays, I guess.

As for that pic... more below.

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
    In Broken Ties when he's crying, he says you are not the man I once loved or something very similar to that. I'm going to go back and listen after I get through with some work.

That whole "Sunday" episode up until, uh well you know what happens (d*#n exploding tumor), was a good day for a SHEX love connection.

Queen, picture good. arms good. guns good. vest good. Thanks. Shep excites Ronon so much even his hair starts popping up.
    , hair popping up!

BTW, there's a story to this picture. At the Cevron con in Bedford last February, Queen and I both bought this one for our autograph signings. I went to Joe Flanigan first, he signed his name over Shep, and I said something asinine like, "good thinking, you knew just where to sign", and he said "well, there was somebody here just now who had me sign over Ronon - go figure", and when I told Queen about this she said, "Yup, that was me." I should have known.

Aaaaw, fond memories. Here's my photo op with the whole group. For the sake of this thread we can pretend our boys are holding hands out of sight....
    Spoiler:

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

well they are standing close to each other.
      sigpic

Comment

Shep excites Ronon so much even his hair starts popping up.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        BTW, there's a story to this picture. At the Cevron con in Bedford last February, Queen and I both bought this one for our autograph signings. I went to Joe Flanigan first, he signed his name over Shep, and I said something asinine like, "good thinking, you knew just where to sign", and he said "well, there was somebody here just now who had me sign over Ronon - go figure", and when I told Queen about this she said, "Yup, that was me." I should have known.
        That saved me some extra typing, thanks Stars!

I tell you, it really confused the hell out of them both asking to sign on each other, but I have to say that Joe's face was the funniest. Bless him, he was jetlagged (and hungover lol) and we'd been having a chat about him drinking both Red Bull AND coffee and I said he was going to make himself ill! I asked him to sign on Jason and you'd think I'd sprouted 3 heads - I explained I would get Jason to sign over Joe... he said 'are you serious?' and I just grinned and said yes!

Aaaaw, fond memories. Here's my photo op with the whole group. For the sake of this thread we can pretend our boys are holding hands out of sight....
        Spoiler:
        http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/IMG_0897.jpg
        Aww fond memories indeed. I have lovely stories about every single person in that photo! *grabs Alexis and squishiehuggles him* *cough* sorry, he just has that effect on me now!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        well they are standing close to each other.
        Yep!

sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix gang!! Great story Stars and ya looked smashing with the boys all around ya. I've never wanted to be in the middle of a manwhich
          so badly. And I love the thought of Shep making Ronon's hair pop up.
          *cheeky grin* More hot Shex please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

mmm loved the latest part of the fic.
            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm!! SHEX in the bathroom, and they're still dirty, dirty boys.
              sigpic

Comment

very dirty...
                sigpic

Comment

OMG!! I had that exact same conversation in a fantasy once, but I was in Shep's place. Anybody else?

Oh yeah!! I feel one of my favorite kinks coming. I'm all atwitter with anticipation.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm bring on the smutty... cant wait... erm.. well the whole thing has been smutty so yep tis been lovely
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG!! I had that exact same conversation in a fantasy once, but I was in Shep's place. Anybody else?

Oh yeah!! I feel one of my favorite kinks coming. I'm all atwitter with anticipation.
                      Gah, I haven't read any yet... coming on here is fatal as I get talking to people and then miss out on reading time... but I wanna talk too!!

I'm intruiged now!

sigpic

Comment

Oohhhh you gotta catch up queen.... its lovely
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm unfocusing my eyes when I'm copying & pasting into a Word document but I'm catching the odd word here and there ... I can't believe I'm being so restrained! But then I do have a lot of catching up to do on another LJ community I joined recently... not Shexy though!

This is... just look how pleased they look with themselves. Sparring accident... yeah, right!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

yup.. sparrin accident... uhm.. yea right... they got too rough w/ each other more like... erm... im gonna conk out for a bit... im yawning like crazy and i didnt sleep too well last night
                            sigpic

Comment

Night hon, hope you get some better sleep tonight! *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

back again, and yea i hope i do as well
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X