Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

yes hot shex and my sexy immortals sparring.. *smirks*
      sigpic

Comment

Ooohh my love the latest sect of the fic....
        sigpic

Comment

Oooh! Two of my favorite things - candy and well never you mind what the other one is, but Ronon's definitely on top of my list of "I wish".

SHEX is hot.
          sigpic

Comment

mmm and i love skittles too
            sigpic

Comment

Wrong page!!
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Stars is killing us with Skittles and hot Shex. Yay!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

I just actually squealed while reading. Handcuffs - I'm in heaven just hearing them mentioned. It's getting good, real good. Well, it's been good, but you know what I mean.

Maybe we can get some hot SHEX pictures if anybody isn't too busy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oohhhh i suppose we can, let me prowl though the pb.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm hot shex coming up..

sigpic

Comment

Yummy!! Thanks CKO.

I'm a mess right now. Just watched "Broken Ties". I think Tyre must have been Ronon's first love before Shep. That's what I think.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                          I just actually squealed while reading. Handcuffs - I'm in heaven just hearing them mentioned. It's getting good, real good. Well, it's been good, but you know what I mean.

Maybe we can get some hot SHEX pictures if anybody isn't too busy.
                          Oh, there'll be more than just mentions. It's why I picked this one in the first place.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          Mmmmm hot shex coming up..

All lovely, CKO, but this one takes the cake. Never saw it before, but it's just GUUUUHHH! And that *cough* shaft in Shep's hand is just sooooo suggestive.

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                          Yummy!! Thanks CKO.

I'm a mess right now. Just watched "Broken Ties". I think Tyre must have been Ronon's first love before Shep. That's what I think.
                          Now there's an interesting thought. I'm sure you're right. I mean, most Ronon slash fics assume that this kind of relationship was common in the Sateda military, so why not Tyre? It would add more weight to Ronon's extreme reaction at his betrayal.

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

mmm your welcome, *smirks* glad to be of service.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww those are so cute!! They really do only have eyes for each other!!

RL is stopping me from reading much atm, but by golly am I gonna have a marathon reading session when I get chance! Thanks Stars! *squishiehuggles*

Now here's a pic that's very close to my heart! Squeeeeeeee!!

sigpic

Comment

In Broken Ties when he's crying, he says you are not the man I once loved or something very similar to that. I'm going to go back and listen after I get through with some work.

That whole "Sunday" episode up until, uh well you know what happens (d*#n exploding tumor), was a good day for a SHEX love connection.

Queen, picture good. arms good. guns good. vest good. Thanks. Shep excites Ronon so much even his hair starts popping up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X