Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alrighty gang, which SGA episode had the most Shex moments? GAH!! Still
    can't get that 'Mercy' vid outta my head...it just keeps playin' over and over again. It's the one time I don't mind having a song stuck in my head.
    hehehehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

mmmm there's so many.... hmmm well their first meeting is always nice hell any scene w/ the two of em is good *smirks.*
      sigpic

Comment

True CKO. Very true. Okay gang, what other songs come to mind when ya think of Shex? I is a naughty bird. hehehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

LOL, it' in line with the other threads that are being re-named. Add this to your subscribed threads, then you don't have to go looking for it!!
          how does one do that?

edit: nvm, figured it out myself.
          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            True CKO. Very true. Okay gang, what other songs come to mind when ya think of Shex? I is a naughty bird. hehehe }:O
            Hello everyone *looks around and waves* Queen has finally convinced me of Shex so here I am!!

After several discussions with Queen I believe this sums it up perfectly

Beware OT Scrubs moment here
            sigpic

Comment

*cackles.* we have another convert...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                Hello everyone *looks around and waves* Queen has finally convinced me of Shex so here I am!!

After several discussions with Queen I believe this sums it up perfectly

Beware OT Scrubs moment here
                Hehe, finally! Welcome to the joy of Shex Michelle! *huggles*

I don't even need to click that link, I'm already singing the song because yes, I'm sad and know all the words!!

I think the song fits Jason/Joe perfectly, in the 'nothing gay about it' way, the great friendship they jave. Shex on the other hand...well that's entirely a different kind of guy love!
                Last edited by queen_hathor; 11 April 2009, 08:12 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Hehe, finally! Welcome to the joy of Shex Michelle! *huggles*

I don't even need to click that link, I'm already singing the song because yes, I'm sad and know all the words!!

I think the song fits Jason/Joe perfectly, in the 'nothing gay about it' way, the great friendship they jave. Shex on the other hand...well that's entirely a different kind of guy love!
                  Thank you!! *huggles Queen*

I can't get it out of my head.... maybe we should do a vid of them to that tune...??? And by we I mean someone who's clever and can do things like that cause I certainly can't!

This is the only Shex worthy thing I've snurched so far.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                    Thank you!! *huggles Queen*

I can't get it out of my head.... maybe we should do a vid of them to that tune...??? And by we I mean someone who's clever and can do things like that cause I certainly can't!
                    You're welcome

Oh I know, I didn't even watch the link and I've been singing it all night!!

This is the only Shex worthy thing I've snurched so far.....
                    I'm in the wrong Photobucket account atm but I'll post plenty for you to snurch. We should go back to the start (again!) and pick all the Shexy moments!

sigpic

Comment

and its such a lovely moment too *grins*
                      sigpic

Comment

OMFG!! That was hysterical!!! Can't breathe!! Okay...I wanna be there when Shep calls Ronon "Chocolate Bear" and see how quickly he winds up in the infirmary. hehhehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome michelle! *hugs*
                          Haven´t been in here in ages *blush*

Happy Easter! :

Spoiler:

You let him call you chocolate bear???

Is he telling the truth?!

You know how I mean that!!

Do I? Are you mocking me, Sheppard??!

Do you?!!

Ow! You promised you wouldn´t do that in front of others anymore!!

Teyla: You do this ... regularly?

Ronon: Just keeping a tight rein here, right John?!
                          John: Yes Sir!

Rodney: Oh, that is disturbing!
                          Lorne: *wish he´d call *me* Sir! *sigh*

You give ME pet names all the time, do you hear ME complain???

Guy: Is that true?!
                          Ronon: Yeah! Kinda!
                          Guy: Then.. shouldn´t you let him go on this one??

Guy: Well unless making him beg and pout is part of the game...

Ronon: Wow, look at that. Somebody *is* home!

You still promised not to do that in front of witnesses again!!

And you promised not to call me chocolate bear in front of others! It made me angry!

John: It slipped!!
                          Ronon: So did my hand!

You know, that´s generally considered domestic violance! And it hurt like hell!

Could we just move on to the part where you make up for it now??

Well, since you´re already down there....

and another one

John/Teyla - on the hunt (no pairing )
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=138190

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

LOL, that's brilliant SAF And Lorne too, you are good to me! Hmmm, now I gotta go and read Taking Orders again!! Mwahahahaaaa!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              LOL, that's brilliant SAF And Lorne too, you are good to me! Hmmm, now I gotta go and read Taking Orders again!! Mwahahahaaaa!!
                              thankies
                              Yep, threw him in there just for you and I was actually having that one in mind as well, LOL

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                thankies
                                Yep, threw him in there just for you and I was actually having that one in mind as well, LOL
                                Now if only we could find a way to work Jack Bauer & Dean Winchester in... OK maybe not, that'd be total thunk overload!! Great minds think alike!! *winks*

It's time you took orders from me for a change...
                                *gulp*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X