Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Please just forget anything you may or may not have seen on Twitter this morning.
    Now why would I want to go and do a crazy thing like that? I can get a lot of good material for my standup routine!

Oh and should I mention something about the B-Y-O-Uw conversation? Hmm. I think I might have figured something out. Oh and you need to remind me to do the dream fic.. you know the one I mean!

*insert evil laugh here*

Comment

I uh, got the online version so I was downloading it at 4 am when I couldn't sleep and happened to pop over just to see out of curiosity
      Okay, makes sense -- I decided to just go and order it - that way I'll have it on disk to lose!!!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      *SQUEEE*

boy, my day keeps getting better and better.

o/t
      Spoiler:
      started my summer course today and holy swiss cheese it's gonna be a lot of work!

So as of now I'll be immersing myself in the fun world of macro-economics (although to be fair it does seem like it could be interesting...but then again I always like some of the non-interesting courses; I'm weird like that

Also my knee is feel much better, I was just having a rough couple of days because I tripped and it aggrivated it so I was feeling down because of that and how it felt like it was never going to heal.

*massive!hugs to everyone*
      Spoiler:
      Hmm, holy swiss cheese, eh!!!!! The by-product of over processed holy cows???? Glad the knee is better... sprains and strains take a long time to heal.. they are actually worse than broken bones. Hang in there. <HUG>

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Thanks

What Lizzie said!!
      HI QUEEN!!!

What Queen said Lizzie said!!!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Now why would I want to go and do a crazy thing like that? I can get a lot of good material for my standup routine!

Oh and should I mention something about the B-Y-O-Uw conversation? Hmm. I think I might have figured something out. Oh and you need to remind me to do the dream fic.. you know the one I mean!

*insert evil laugh here*
      B-Y-O-Uw ???? Sorry, ya lost me! Hmmmm, Evan+water = Evian doesnt it.
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

yes... why was that i mean i really could care less bout McKay and Zelenka being shirtless, didnt mind Shep or Ronon being shirtless... would been nicer if they were shirtless together... shutting up now...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          B-Y-O-Uw ???? Sorry, ya lost me! Hmmmm, Evan+water = Evian doesnt it.
          Just an idea that I came up with that may or may not... most likely may not... be revealed within this forum! hehehe

Comment

Just an idea that I came up with that may or may not... most likely may not... be revealed within this forum! hehehe
            Nothing like keeping us in suspense --- meanie!!!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Spoiler:

Nothing wrong with weird!
              Spoiler:
              Like I've said before, being normal is overrated

Also, speaking of the shirt thing (and I know this is gonna sound weird coming from a guy but oh well): Have you noticed that we've seen almost ALL the other guys in Atlantis shirtless? Sheppard= Countless times, Ronon= a few times, McKay= once or twice, ZELENKA!!!!= once. catch my drift? Who should we write to about fixing this problem in the movie?

Okay... shutting up now!!
              I have a theory about that; it might be 'cause of his tat (although I'm sure a lot of AF people have tats)

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              If they've acquired a female writer, or a very sensitive male one ... on the movie ...he'll be shirtless!!
              heck, if they'd had one on the show I'm sure that Shep, Ronon and Lorne would've been shirtless the majority of the time

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I have a theory about that; it might be 'cause of his tat (although I'm sure a lot of AF people have tats)
                [Using my phone so editing isn't too easy...] good theory. But I think that they could powder his behind pretty good... ... ... Okay THAT didn't come out like I wanted! what I mean is, I bet makeup could probably do a good job in hiding it if they/he wanted. Look at Blade for example.

Comment

On the bright side I do now have a 'new' car (finally) so I just have to get my special drivers license and in 6 short weeks I can be jetting to Vancouver!
                  What’s special about the driver’s license? (I know so little about licenses and stuff *laughs*)

It's HERE!!!

I just got my copy of the audio book!

*runs around squee'ing*

Just thought I'd share

(btw it is now available for download over at the official site )
                  Oooh! I have to still buy that. Well I’m expecting a paycheck in the next week, maybe I’ll splurge on that and a Tribble

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  You should see her tweets... if I didn't know better I'd say she just went completely bonkers.

Spoilery fangirling:

Spoiler:
                  But darn... THEY CALLED HIM EVAN! IT'S CANON NOW! *fangirl overload
                  To play devil’s advocate:

Spoiler:
                  Well technically it was already canon – but what if the audiobooks aren’t considered canon by the writers? It’s like any of the books or anything – none of the writers will claim any of that…

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
                  dont know if it has been spotted but just in case
                  <clip>
                  Dang you beat me to posting!

*SQUEEE*

boy, my day keeps getting better and better.

o/t
                  Spoiler:
                  started my summer course today and holy swiss cheese it's gonna be a lot of work!

So as of now I'll be immersing myself in the fun world of macro-economics (although to be fair it does seem like it could be interesting...but then again I always like some of the non-interesting courses; I'm weird like that

Also my knee is feel much better, I was just having a rough couple of days because I tripped and it aggrivated it so I was feeling down because of that and how it felt like it was never going to heal.

*massive!hugs to everyone*
                  *major hugs to EB* Oh wow, I’m just about to finish up my summer class and I can’t imagine having to just start my class now!!

Also, speaking of the shirt thing (and I know this is gonna sound weird coming from a guy but oh well): Have you noticed that we've seen almost ALL the other guys in Atlantis shirtless? Sheppard= Countless times, Ronon= a few times, McKay= once or twice, ZELENKA!!!!= once. catch my drift? Who should we write to about fixing this problem in the movie?
                  That is *so* true! Though Ronon didn’t get shirtless half as much as he should have *shakes fist at Baywatch for making Jason not want to get half nekkid* and hey though it wasn’t *on* Atlantis I have seen…

Spoiler:
                  Paul McGillion pretty darn nude in See Grace Fly

But yes! Very good observation Atlantean, sheesh even Zelenka shirtless *shakes head and mutters*

Comment

*insert evil laugh here*
                    Uhm because, well because I'm going to well Uhm well I'll come up with something eventually. How about you just don't share the level of insanity that I was experiencing this morning

Okay, makes sense -- I decided to just go and order it - that way I'll have it on disk to lose!!!
                    Ah okay if you ordered it through them directly you get a free download with it

Meanie butt [/sarcasm]

Nothing like keeping us in suspense --- meanie!!!
                    I totally will second you on that one

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    What’s special about the driver’s license? (I know so little about licenses and stuff *laughs*)
                    This is the license that also doubles as a way to get across the border without needing a passport/NEXUS card. It has an RFID chip and makes it 'special'

Oooh! I have to still buy that. Well I’m expecting a paycheck in the next week, maybe I’ll splurge on that and a Tribble
                    You will enjoy it when you get it no matter when that is
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

God, I'm such a WUSS! I've got TEH AUDIOBOOK on my mp3-player now (which means I can also listen to it on the stereo ) and I thought "Oh, let's listen to it on the way to driving lessons." And... GOD I JUST CAN'T LISTEN TO THAT STUFF! And mac is trying to kill me. I KNOW she is.
                      Last edited by RowenaR; 30 June 2009, 12:58 AM.
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

God, I'm such a WUSS! I've got TEH AUDIOBOOK on my mp3-player now (which means I can also listen to it on the stereo ) and I thought "Oh, let's listen to it on the way to driving lessons." And... GOD ICH JUST CAN'T LISTEN TO THAT STUFF! And mac is trying to kill me. I KNOW she is.
                        You are not a wuss its just the whole "curiosity killed the cat" thing. I TRIED to warn you but *shakes head* you just don't listen.

And really if I *wanted* to kill you? I'd tie you down and force you to listen to/watch "Jetstream" on a loop
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

No, YOU tried to make me listen to it. REPEATEDLY.
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

No, YOU tried to make me listen to it. REPEATEDLY.
                            And what exactly is so wrong about sitting and listening to him?

I mean look what it did for my already sunny disposition yesterday morning. Look how happy and shiny and bouncy it made me And really don't you want a little of that in your life?
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

And what exactly is so wrong about sitting and listening to him?

I mean look what it did for my already sunny disposition yesterday morning. Look how happy and shiny and bouncy it made me And really don't you want a little of that in your life?
                              ...not at work.

But... okay, that was my own fault, I'll give you that.

Spoiler:
                              And you still could have WARNED me about Track10. Seriously...
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

*bounces* its payday today... woohoo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X