No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, afternoon, evening all... time to feed the critters.. they are begging (could have something to do with the Arby's sandwich I just finished, too!) Anyway --

*waves* *hugs* *greetings* to all.

Hmmm, a Mr PotatoHead Kavan... build your own.... sounds like a salad bar or sandwich bar.... And with the rain we've had - watering that seed just might happen!!! Oh the possibilities.............. <rubs hands together with evil grin>
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      o/t
      Spoiler:
      my knee is still hurting a lot so my dad said he'd talk to the people at the hospital he works at and find out who I could see about it...I might end up getting an MRI just to make sure that there's nothing torn.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

Spoiler:
      As it happens... I feel horrible as well. Headache and I'm kind of sick and I had a horrible night... it had been going so well until now But yeah, at least it made me finally get that appointment with my GP...
      :Hugs EB & Row:

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      He looks like hes going to cry in that pic

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
      Hey, hi, howdy!
      Hi Plickies *Waves*

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      Seeing as we are having beastie pics, I'm going to show you my beastie

O/T- my beastie

Spoiler:
      Sure you want to see it? He's big!

Spoiler:
      You were warned- Meet Horace!
      Awww thats not a beastie

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      *peeks in*

Gah, I've missed so much!! It's gonna tale me forever to catch up!!
      Hi Queen *Waves*

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        Geez, what are you guys trying to do? Build your own Kavan piece by piece?

And if you weren't before, I've probably planted the seed now...
        Oooooh I like that idea!!! Mmm delicious...

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
        ...and....wow! People! There are people in here! What happened? Did I make a wrong turn and walk into the wrong thread?
        Yeah i think you may have made a wrong turn at the Character forums
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

pressies
          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Geez, what are you guys trying to do? Build your own Kavan piece by piece?
            Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

content????

Spoiler:

Oh my -- I'm getting visions of devouring little chocolate bunnies - piece by piece!!!

Help me, Evan, I think I losing it!!!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

ohhh we actually are fairly active today... *squeeness.*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                Uh oh... NOW I've gone and done it... Now we're gonna have a Zombie!Kavan on the loose. So who's gonna call Dr. Frankenstein to help yall in your...experiments?

Comment

Uh oh... NOW I've gone and done it... Now we're gonna have a Zombie!Kavan on the loose. So who's gonna call Dr. Frankenstein to help yall in your...experiments?
                  *bounces around waving her hands*

I'll do it!!!!
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm enlisting the help of Dr!Lorne instead of Dr Frankenstein!!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      A couple more Deathspam...there's quite a few..

Spoiler:

noooooo...I refuse to believe that Flynn died! *sticks fingers in ears* I can't hear yoooooou

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                      He looks like hes going to cry in that pic
                      *hugs emo!vamp!Kavan*

Uh oh... NOW I've gone and done it... Now we're gonna have a Zombie!Kavan on the loose.
                      don't say that!
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm reading The Zombie Survival Guide and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies so I've had ways to kill Zombies on the brain and don't really want to kill Kavan with a shot to the head or set on fire

I have to get up at the @ss-crack of dawn tomorrow...am taking the rest of my family to the airport so they can go down to the condo in Texas while I get to stay here. Not fair

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        It's what usually happens once someone sets the mods on a thread. You feel that you are watched and that kills a lot of the fun. And it doesn't matter that even the mods themselves admit there wasn't really any reason to step in. No one likes to constantly watch out and check their posts, so most people simply stop posting.

RL maybe too, but I find when I really love it somewhere and feel comfortable there, I make the time to visit and post, no matter how busy RL keeps me. I still love this place, it's just the comfy factor that has gone down a lot unfortunately.
                        You’re definitely right Kethry:

Spoiler:
                        I haven’t been around due to RL. I’ve got one final coming up on Tuesday, another a week after that as well as graduation for my first degree and a summer internship in the probation department. *whew*

As for the mods, I haven’t noticed too much of an increase here – which of course is the only thread I have time to play with

Big hugs to everyone who has a ton going on right now, I know just how you feel!!

And hi Queen! I saw your flyby

To offset all of this death!spam let’s do some baby!spam

Comment

Okay I know its early (my time) but since it already is tomorrow their time a little birdie told me that today is Atlantean2005 and RowenaR's birthday!!

Soooo, I was scrounging around since I spent all my pennies on new clones, and got this gentleman to show up for you both:

And Row, just for you:

Spoiler:

I hope you both enjoy/enjoyed the presents I emailed you.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                            Awww thats not a beastie
                            What do you mean not a beastie, you haven't met him! He can be very cheeky, do not let that face fool you!

He's a carrot, apple grass eating MONSTER!

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
                            pressies
                            Spoiler:

*dies* at all the pretty pics
                            sigpic
                            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

congrats Cath on 4100, and on getting your degree..

happy b-day to those celebratin one today *grins,*
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X