Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Wahey, that's what I call a good Friday!!
    Yup Got to leaave at 6.45 instead of 9.15
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      A very long week...
      Boooo!!

That's great...Ruby,Ruby, Ruby Ruby...ahahahahaaaaaa........sorry couldn't help myself
      And now I'm thinking of that silly girl in Demons .... which I still haven't watched yet!!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Oh my God, I can't believe it, I've never been away so far from home (the only two Kaiser Chiefs songs I know...)
      I have all of their albums and they all blur into one after a while!!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Yup Got to leaave at 6.45 instead of 9.15
      This calls for a 'nana

sigpic

Comment

This calls for a 'nana
        nanas!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          Plickies what are you doing? I had a comment for that pic!

Oh nice banner usual question, snurchable with credit?

OH Yes Dating update!

Shep: 40!!!! What the Hell?!?!?

Tood: 39

Lorne: 39

OH and in line with the snurch credit rule, can someone please tell me who's this is?

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...s/Smurfsif.jpg
          I didn't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's still there, not moved or anything.
          But anyway, here it is again so comment away

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
            [COLOR="Blue"]Hello again, i haven't spoken in a year!!!!!!!
            Hi Boo...nice to meet you!

Yes perhaps that would annoy him enough to call up Lorne and exchange places with him. Shep for the main course and Lorne for dessert. Yum.
            Not a bad idea. Like it.... Double yummy!

I can't help think that Mac secretly nips over the border and meets up with Kavan every now and then...

Now that you mention it.... *ponders*

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            feelin somewhat better, just woke back up a few minutes ago..

hmmm but i eat crackers and 7up, dont have any bread around... dont eat bread a lot.
            Just take it easy. )

Evening all *waves*

Off to catch up!
            Evening, Queen. *waves back*

This means Shep is gonan win
            Ahhh...it's not about winning, it's all about participating. And we'd go with Lorne no matter what.
            sigpic
            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Hey kethry *huggles* Glad you're feeling a bit better at least

Thanks. *huggles back* I'm glad, too. This has gone for far too long.

I'm mid post-con blues atm. Still really giddy one minute, then realising it's all over and how much I miss everyone I'll live though!!
              Good! I think it's a very special community feeling. But we're here for you.

Yay! Small world!!
              Yep, isn't it? I still think very fondly of that time. Walked and drove through quite a bit of Yorkshire and the Scottish Lowlands on weekends and mini-breaks. Didn't have the money to go back home except for the long holidays. So we explored.

A right bunch of chatterboxes aren't they?
              They???? Yeah, right! And who's gonna believe that?

Yep, there is.... I thunk on her behalf! Bagpuss... send her a msg
              We ought to let her know we'd like Lorne to have his own icon category. We could supply heaps of cool icons if they don't have any.
              sigpic

Comment

There's definitely room for 2 in that jumper!! Send him my way when you're done kethry ... he can take my post-con blues away with cuddles!!

Sure, no problem.... I won't even let you wait too long. I'm playing hide and seek with Flynn atm anyway. The little rascal doesn't want to lie down and be bannered. *frowns*

Hey....I'm fine and sooooo glad it's Friday. And I've a long weekend..got Monday off as well. *does happy dance*

And you?
                Cool....long weekend. Best kind of weekend...and it's supposed to be a ncie one weather-wise. Here at least, wouldn't know about England.

I'm doing good, loving the fact that I got to leave 2,5 hours earlier
                Now that's a good start into the weekend as well. Enjoy your extra time off.

Nice! *sighs happily*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  well I don't know when I'm continually having to dump my HD on my laptop to make room for new stuff its becoming an issue,
                  I have two 500 GB additional drives to store stuff on and both are almost full. I could go through them and get rid of things that are double - like on both of them -, but that is definitely too much work.
                  sigpic

Comment

nanas!
                    You can never go wrong with the 'nanas!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                    Ahhh...it's not about winning, it's all about participating. And we'd go with Lorne no matter what.
                    LOL, well my original choice was Lorne and Ronon but I could only choose 1 *grumbles*

Thanks. *huggles back* I'm glad, too. This has gone for far too long.
                    Just think, you may have discovered a genuine cure for chest ailments... thunking!!!

Good! I think it's a very special community feeling. But we're here for you.
                    The people on GW are by far the most accepting of any forum I've been on before. This thread especially... and no, I'm not just saying that! Here, The Playground and Shep whump are the best IMO!

Yep, isn't it? I still think very fondly of that time. Walked and drove through quite a bit of Yorkshire and the Scottish Lowlands on weekends and mini-breaks. Didn't have the money to go back home except for the long holidays. So we explored.
                    Exploring's good!

They???? Yeah, right! And who's gonna believe that?
                    I've hardly been here the last few days!! Oh, OK then. Yeah I like to talk too!!

We ought to let her know we'd like Lorne to have his own icon category. We could supply heaps of cool icons if they don't have any.
                    I asked if there were to be any more, and this was Darren's answer...
                    Originally posted by Darren View Post
                    No immediate plans for more avatars ... but if you can talk Gilles (Wallpaperman) into doing them and sending them to me, I'll be more than happy to add them.

sigpic

Comment

Are you telling me you don't want Lorne to win?

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        Afternoon all.
                        Afternoon SF.

Spoiler:
                        Other half around tomorrow and a jewelry party on Sun!

Thought I'd drop this off before I left, too! Not sure how much I'll be around this weekend

What is a jewelry party? Like tupper party with jewelry? What kind of jewelry?

Nice, btw.
                        sigpic

Comment

How did it go?

Well...
                          Spoiler:
                          doc thinks I shouldn take it easy and go back to work on Thursday. That would give me a two-day work week and a chance to slip in more easily without collapsing again. So I got a reprieve till then. Maybe get to beat the cough away a bit more and gain some strength. I still feel weak like a kitten.

*feels compelled to kiss lips
                          What is it with you and lips?

Oh my God, I can't believe it, I've never been away so far from home (the only two Kaiser Chiefs songs I know...)
                          And I don't even know one. Had to look them up...
                          sigpic

Comment

Now that you mention it.... *ponders*
                            I do solemnly swear that I am NOT nipping secretly across the border

I have two 500 GB additional drives to store stuff on and both are almost full. I could go through them and get rid of things that are double - like on both of them -, but that is definitely too much work.
                            Well I just bought a flash drive specifically as a backup for my Kavan/Lorne folder(as my regular EHD is good enough for everything else) and I actually had to return it because it was too small.
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              I do solemnly swear that I am NOT nipping secretly across the border
                              Yeah, yeah!

Well I just bought a flash drive specifically as a backup for my Kavan/Lorne folder(as my regular EHD is good enough for everything else) and I actually had to return it because it was too small.
                              Well, what did you expect? There may not be much, but what there is is quality. Quality takes up room.
                              sigpic

Comment

That's a huge amount of storage....I'm impressed

Boooo!!

And now I'm thinking of that silly girl in Demons .... which I still haven't watched yet!!
                                That's who I think of now as well when I hear that song or the other way.... whenever I see her I hear the song.

How did it go?

*feels compelled to kiss lips

That pic has that effect

Love that one...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X