Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Lovely picture -- I like this one with the mic away from his mouth more.

Glad it went well.. wish my EMGs were that easy! Then again I have never had one for headaches... mine always of muscles and nerves.

Oh and you're not alone --- was just gone for a while. Watching House now. Besides, if I had this pic http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...-CH-01-min.jpg to keep me company, I'd want to be alone!!!
    No doubt about the pic, I use this one as my desktop wallpaper/background *sigh* so nummy

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        lohhh im around

Howdy!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Congratulations Nici on reachin 2000 posts!

Love your artworks, QH, ScifiSGfan, Kethry, and Row!

sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cori View Post
            For size only <clip>
            Oooh thank you for sharing Cori!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            Oh, but I think I like that one... groundhogs are exceedingly cute
            Aren’t they? Did you know another name for the groundhog is the whistle pig? How cute is that!!

Well, I just made a visit to my favorite shopping site - Amazon.com - and picked up a copy of Titanic. Of course the Kavan version!!! For $5 I figured - what the heck!
            Between eBay and Amazon I’m constantly broke…I might have to break down and buy myself a copy though, I heard he has an accent and I so want to see it!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
            Btw, thanks for all the good vibes.

No real change as yet, but I hope to reach the "comfortably" coughing stage soon.

What's your medicine, QH? Seems to actually work.

Okay, back to nicer things.

Like I said, Mac made me do it. She now has me addicted to making banners. I am not sure I needed that, but it's nice to play around with Kavan.... yeah, like that came out the way I wanted it.

I made a few more and am not sure which to use or whether maybe to go to Clintonio and have them rotate. In the end I probably will, because I can't see the end of this new frenzy. I want TT banners, SGA banners, NATEOTH banners etc, etc, etc... And I am supposed to rest.

Take a look and, please, no snurching until they are finished ... if anyone even wanted to snurch. They are not very original because atm I am only playing with two features. Taking things step by step.

Spoiler:

I have another one, but since I'm not sure where I got the background pic and can't ask for permission to use it...it will probably go in my I-made-it-but no-one-will-ever-see-it folder.

Oooh Kethry those are beautiful!!!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            Pfnehehehehe, am talking to my mum on the phone ATM, and she gave me an idea for another strange question for Kavan. Remember she's the one with the fixation on Native Americans? I finally got around showing her a pic of Kavan and her first reaction was: "Hey, does this guy have Native American ancestors?" Someone do me the favor and ask him, just so I can prove to her that he has NOT?
            Could be hard to tell Row, I’m part Cherokee though most people probably wouldn’t know it…

On the Kavan front, I wish we had new headshots, even one...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              Between eBay and Amazon I’m constantly broke…I might have to break down and buy myself a copy though, I heard he has an accent and I so want to see it!

I hear ya.... I was on a lia sophia jewelry kick a couple months ago! ebay and I got 'very' cozy!! Lately it's been Amazon for SG1 and SGA stuff. Now I'm finding myself looking for worthy Kavan purchases!!!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I just rewatched Coup d'etat. Who all here was faked out the first time they saw that episode, 'cuz I sure was and I was upset thinking that Lorne was dead, LOL.
                sigpic
                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

On the Kavan front, I wish we had new headshots, even one...
                  I'm with ya there. I check ebay every day hoping for a new one. lol
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

love it Sci!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                    I wonder what Kavan would say if people showed up with these at his next convention.
                    Probably think we'd all lost it.

Okay -- last one !

Great as usual. I so want one to interchange with my crimson hat.

Like I said, Mac made me do it. She now has me addicted to making banners. I am not sure I needed that, but it's nice to play around with Kavan.... yeah, like that came out the way I wanted it.

I made a few more and am not sure which to use or whether maybe to go to Clintonio and have them rotate. In the end I probably will, because I can't see the end of this new frenzy. I want TT banners, SGA banners, NATEOTH banners etc, etc, etc... And I am supposed to rest.

Take a look and, please, no snurching until they are finished ... if anyone even wanted to snurch. They are not very original because atm I am only playing with two features. Taking things step by step.
                    Great job Kethry!!!! I love them all! I'll proudly take the blame for turning out another banner addict.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    LOL, yeah I know what you mean but there's just something about that look that makes me want to cheer him up in the most pleasant way!!
                    *nods* I've had that thought as well.

Haha, love it!! Although I have to say I think 100% of us appreciate it!
                    Most definitely!

As a thread we really should you know... we could get t-shirts printed and post pics of us wearing them!
                    Totally. We need a thread shirt or something. One of my other boards does a 'forum shirt'(or did last year and again this year) and make them available on CafePress....
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

60% appreciate a good gunface, LOL! Where did the gunface come from?
                      sigpic
                      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

*sighs* such lovely pixz... *purrs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Let's hope you won't hide it from us. Any of your pics up at PB or some other place yet?
                          If anyone has Facebook, there's a few on there but none of the talks yet so the only Kavan ones have me and my friends in them

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&id=711162933

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...c&id=711162933

Hmmm, a Kavan bum shot --- dont hog that pic ff!!!! I'm sure if you dont want us to see you, you can crop it out...
                          Well my butt takes up half the picture since she shot it from a most unflattering angle, but when I've cropped myself out of it, I'll post it.

Comment

*giggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              That reminds me, when I was talking to Kavan at the bar I'd given my friend my camera to take a picture of us together and got so distracted by Kavan that I forgot she had it. When I was flicking through the pictures later on, I found one of our behinds lol. She'd taken a picture whilst we had our backs to her!
                              Sneaky.... me likes!!

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                              Hi, everyone!! How are you all doing today?
                              Hey Iawen

I'm ok thanks Good to see you back with us! You ok?

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                              Hey, Sci I meant to tell you - I had the EMG and no needles, just got electrocuted a little, not fun, but no needles Very happy about that and I get the results next week *fingers crossed that it's all ok"
                              Yay to no needles!!!

Intentional repost!

Feels like I'm talking to myself, and maybe I am, who knows
                              LOL if I'd been here I'd have been posting!!

Lovely picture -- I like this one with the mic away from his mouth more.
                              Being a lips gal I really wish he'd move it!!

I just rewatched Coup d'etat. Who all here was faked out the first time they saw that episode, 'cuz I sure was and I was upset thinking that Lorne was dead, LOL.
                              Me too! I remember shouting wtf at the telly when it aired!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              *nods* I've had that thought as well.
                              LOL so I'm not alone!

Totally. We need a thread shirt or something. One of my other boards does a 'forum shirt'(or did last year and again this year) and make them available on CafePress....
                              That sounds like a plan!!

60% appreciate a good gunface, LOL! Where did the gunface come from?
                              LOL, well.... it was during the interview ff did with Kavan at P4 and he was asked about the face he pulls when he's firing a gun... the short version is that he said it's the same face he pulls when he's having sex, or so his wife tells him!!!

sigpic

Comment

God, people I think I had one of the worst nights ever (spoilered for length and rambling...)

Spoiler:
                                First I had another migraine, then took something against it and it was gone... and suddenly my left hand started to go numb (seemingly out of nowhere) so I freaked (yeah, I'm easily spooked with stuff like that) and called the emergency service (I already see people rolling their eyes...). They came, checked me, told me I was basically okay (the doc said that I shouldn't be worried... if the EEG came back clean, there's next to no possibility that there's something neurological wrong) but should see my GP today to get a referral to an ophthalmologist and gave me something to calm me down (if they hadn't I might have passed out because I was actually hyperventilating ).

I did and I could fall asleep around 5 a.m. but the left hand still feels funny and I still feel funny and... I just want everything to be normal again I'll go see my GP today (but I guess that'll be the last quarter I do this... I just saw that the doc from the emergency service is a GP as well and I felt better taken care off by him in the time he was here than with my usual GP who also cut consultation hours drastically anyway). God, I really don't want another night like this ever again

EDIT: did I mention I have migraines and apparently it take a brain surgeon to tell me that, 'cause they made me go see a neurologist, which my primary care physician didn't find all that funny, and I've only had that information since I was like five years old
                                Do they at least know what causes the migraines?

Aren’t they? Did you know another name for the groundhog is the whistle pig? How cute is that!!
                                I think I prefer groundhog (BTW, in German it's Murmeltier which is something like... errr... murmur animal or something )
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X