X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    *sigh Just had had to repost it
    *sighs* ah, I love that piccy.

So, um by the way- I am suddenly finding myself stuck with Princess Bride quotes in my head thanks to you
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      So, um by the way- I am suddenly finding myself stuck with Princess Bride quotes in my head thanks to you
      Huh... took you really long, didn't it?
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Huh... took you really long, didn't it?
          No, no, its just that, well, I was rereading the early stuff from the PAS series, and so now I find myself wandering around muttering lines. (Though honestly it is NOT as bad as the other day when I was watching the movie and muttering lines along with it, )

Plickies love the pic spam!

how is everyone today?
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Plickles, that first pic, shep's expression is so funny! i love it
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

mmmhmmmmm and a lovely double thunk too
              sigpic

Comment

(Though honestly it is NOT as bad as the other day when I was watching the movie and muttering lines along with it, )
                Oh, I really could watch that movie again... *makes mental note remember that when visiting the parents next weekend And I still love it that Sheppard once quoted it
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

Kethry- you tell me where you got that halo, and you've got yourself a deal. Oh and did I mention I might be borrowing my best friends super awesome camera that will make it feel like I'm sitting on the stage? (seeing as I'm in the 8th row and all, it'll be awesome as long as I have a good angle)
                  Oh, it's an original and I just keep very good care of it. *getting polishing cloth out*

Yeah on the camera! That will make for some nice clear pictures then.

Kethry
                  sigpic
                  I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

No, no, its just that, well, I was rereading the early stuff from the PAS series, and so now I find myself wandering around muttering lines. (Though honestly it is NOT as bad as the other day when I was watching the movie and muttering lines along with it, )

Plickies love the pic spam!

how is everyone today?
                    I'm f..f...freezing that's what I am. The temp has dropped dramatically here - (not in this thread, it's always hot in here ) -and I need some extra warming up.

How are you?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I really could watch that movie again... *makes mental note remember that when visiting the parents next weekend And I still love it that Sheppard once quoted it
                      Yup, I love that too. I'm trying to convince my family that they should get me the 20th anniversary special edition 2 disc DVD set for xmas, but they don't get why my special edition isn't good enough *sighs*

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                      Oh, it's an original and I just keep very good care of it. *getting polishing cloth out*

Yeah on the camera! That will make for some nice clear pictures then.

Kethry
                      O.o You still have an original halo? Even after hanging out here? Inconceivable!

As for the camera that is only if I don't have my own by then.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup, I love that too. I'm trying to convince my family that they should get me the 20th anniversary special edition 2 disc DVD set for xmas, but they don't get why my special edition isn't good enough *sighs*
                        There... there's 20th anniversary special edition? :O Off to amazon!
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

OK, I just have to ask. What's with the Princess Bride book and movie. Never read it or watched it.
                          Please explain
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            I'm f..f...freezing that's what I am. The temp has dropped dramatically here - (not in this thread, it's always hot in here ) -and I need some extra warming up.

How are you?
                            I'm okay just getting ready to call DELL back and yell at them nicely for messing up the laptop more than they fixed it. Oh and practicing packing my suitcase for Burbank.

There... there's 20th anniversary special edition? :O Off to amazon!
                            Oh yes there is, and there is an Inigo action figure, and calendars, and shirts, and magnets and and and and(I was over there earlier, lol)
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              OK, I just have to ask. What's with the Princess Bride book and movie. Never read it or watched it.
                              Please explain
                              It can't be explained. It's self-explenatory. Honestly, it's just great. I just love the way Goldman can combine about three levels of storytelling in one book and then the way he combines fact and fiction and all the intertextuality and... all that other stuff.

Oooh, I found the anniversary DVD. It looks so... *puts DVD on wishlist
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

It can't be explained. It's self-explenatory. Honestly, it's just great. I just love the way Goldman can combine about three levels of storytelling in one book and then the way he combines fact and fiction and all the intertextuality and... all that other stuff.

Oooh, I found the anniversary DVD. It looks so... *puts DVD on wishlist
                                I understand completely now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X