Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
    Spoiler:
    If Lorne's in a tux who's gonna care whose wedding it is! Although, technically the military is required to wear their dress uniform. But we can make him wear whatever you want!
    Spoiler:
    Ture, but maybe the wedding is after he retires. (I'm just digging my hole EVEN deeper! )

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      You are genious mac!!! I LOVE that song!!!
      *blushes* why thank you!

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
      Fantastic theme song! (That's OK. Everything I had to do today was outside, and look, it's raining! Darn!
      Aw thanks for that vote of confidence!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      I am SO gonna get stoned for this but I just couldn't resist!!

Spoiler:
      In a tuxedo at McKay and Keller's wedding!

BRING ON THE STONES!!!
      *digs through her closet* nope no stones handy! Um, so how about a dozen lashings with a wet noodle?
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

@Atlantean: You are, because technically, there are already two votes for the Dress Blues
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          *stones Atlantean because the Major would so not be wearing a tuxedo but his Dress Blues (at least, if I had a say in the matter...)
          *laughs as the stones bounce off my personal force field.*

I thought about the Dress Blues but figured give a new look a try since the blue look has already been mentioned. Not to mention drooled over.

Comment

Votes:

1- tux
            1 1/2ish- dress blues*
            1- still undecided

EDIT- *vote not cast clearly, must be verbalized to count as full vote!

Comment

Dress blues, so shexy!

Smurf in answer to your tonsil query, in the UK you now have to have bad, perstistant tonsilitus to have them removed, xmas was bot number 2 in 20 years!
              sigpic
              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                Dress blues, so shexy!

Smurf in answer to your tonsil query, in the UK you now have to have bad, perstistant tonsilitus to have them removed, xmas was bot number 2 in 20 years!
                oic! That kinda sucks!

Votes:
                1 tux
                2 1/2 DB

Note:
                Spoiler:
                can be whatever you want him to wear. Could put him in a giant chicken costume, if you wanted. Though, you might get stoned!

Comment

well once you have your tonsils out you are more prone to chest infections as the tonsils stop infections from getting to your chest, so kind of good/bad

i'm off to bed, hope to feel even better tomorrow- oh and I'm taking Dr Lorne with me again, slept sooooooooooo much better with him around!
                  sigpic
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

well once you have your tonsils out you are more prone to chest infections as the tonsils stop infections from getting to your chest, so kind of good/bad

i'm off to bed, hope to feel even better tomorrow- oh and I'm taking Dr Lorne with me again, slept sooooooooooo much better with him around!
                    Makes sense.

G'nite! Sure, sure! You just want him to... *trails off because of non-PGness* err, well, goodnight!

Comment

yes smruf you are right0 off to do non-pg ness

have a nice day/even- depending on country and timezone
                      sigpic

Comment

I have come to my decision (sorta)..

tux for non-military formal (as we have never seen the man in a tux)
                        dress blues for military formal
                        SG1 greens over SGA grays:
                        Size
                        Spoiler:

for everyday:

or

and specialty wear/other:

Comment

yes smurf you are right0 off to do non-pg ness

have a nice day/even- depending on country and timezone
                          thought so!

Comment

I've come to redeem myself!!

Spoiler:

Horrible picture quality courtesy of my *wonderful* internet connection!

Comment

P.S.:

Spoiler:
                              I found away around the tux thing ... Pre-Air Force Lorne. Goin to the prom!

Comment

Huh... why does that trigger my fanfiction-senses immediately?
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X