X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummie lips.....

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
      *gigglesnort* well, one day I'll have to dust off my passport and head over!

I'm not a slasher, but I can appreciate the humor of it. And that is a mental image to behold! Poor Lorne doesn't stand a chance, cuz those are some tall guys!
      Hehe, you should...but in your own time lol. Meanwhile, I'll post something just for you!

I'm not normally, but there's something about those 2!! Oh gawd don't say that cos I'll be thinking about it more!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        And he's not exactly the tallest (yesterday I rewatched "The Kindered Part 1", and there's one scene where you can see very well that most of the guys on the team down on that planet where they discover Carson are taller than him... for some reason that made me actually giggle ).
        That's ok. He's still hot! He and Weir were just about the same height, I think. I believe The Game's when I noticed.

Hey! My 100th post! whoo!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
          Thanks!! I'm feeling better already!
          Glad to be of assistance. I'm running out of pics now though

I've said it before in here but I always thought Kavan was a good looking guy, but there's just something about him that's really growing on me atm. I can see me spending more time in here anyway. If my Ronon clone will let me of course. He's new, and I haven't got him trained properly yet. In fact, I should go and check on him.

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          Queen Hathor- come join the whump thread, I started it
          I'm on my way and have a present to leave

sigpic

Comment

on reaching 100!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Kali!

Comment

Congrats

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Congrats
                  Thanks!

Comment

I'm off to bed now, night all *waves*

sigpic

Comment

KS is only 5 foot 11 inches, so short for a guy
                      I can't wait to get his reaction to my height when I meet him!! I mean, he just turned 38 three months ago and I turned 21 roughly the same amount of time and I'm 6 foot 6. That's gotta be a cool reaction. Then I'm also gonna meet David Nykl. Now THATS gonna be a height differential!!

Comment

5'11"? Crap, that's shorter than me... Well, that situation usually leads to interesting photo ops! (Paul & Steve come to mind...)

And one of my faves. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                          I can't wait to get his reaction to my height when I meet him!! I mean, he just turned 38 three months ago and I turned 21 roughly the same amount of time and I'm 6 foot 6. That's gotta be a cool reaction. Then I'm also gonna meet David Nykl. Now THATS gonna be a height differential!!
                          6'6"?? Dang, you got me beat! LOL David Nykl seemed not fazed at all. It might have also been that a friend of mine who's about 5'2" was in the pic with me. Oh, well.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                            5'11"? Crap, that's shorter than me... Well, that situation usually leads to interesting photo ops! (Paul & Steve come to mind...)
                            I just converted that into metric numbers and... wow, that's about my height. That's really short for a guy.
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                            I will never accept defeat.
                            I will never quit.
                            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                            ------
                            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Queen Hathor- come join the whump thread, I started it
                              imdb.com has him listed as 5' 9", which to me seems more likely than 5' 11", I'm just saying

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                                imdb.com has him listed as 5' 9", which to me seems more likely than 5' 11", I'm just saying
                                5'9"?!?! Well, shoot. Guess I'll leave the heels at home in Novemeber! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X