Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Joe Mallozzi's blog:

NaniWahine writes: “1) In light of the cancellation *swallows a sob*, was the season/series finale (Enemy at the Gate) re-written to tie up some loose ends and give us a closure? Or was it written in anticipation of the possible end, and therefore will remain as originally written?

2) Are Carson, Lorne and Zelenka expected to make an appearance in the SGA film?

Answers: 1) Episode 20 will remain as originally scripted. 2) Too early to tell.
    I hate Joe Mallozzi He could have given us at LEAST a teeny tiny wee little hint... or does that mean they will all make it to the season finale but nothing definite has been said about the movie(s)?
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
      http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...A716_Kavan.jpg

This one cracks me up! It's too bad the lightsaber was cut off!
      Love it!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Yes but it still has his gorgeous smile and his butt.

Too true!
      Lets' face it, the man is really, really, ridiculously good looking!
      http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...erchild_09.jpg
      That's for sure!
      sigpic
      Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        I hate Joe Mallozzi He could have given us at LEAST a teeny tiny wee little hint... or does that mean they will all make it to the season finale but nothing definite has been said about the movie(s)?

Not even a hint?
        Hmmm.....guess we'll have to wait and see.
        sigpic
        Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

I think it's to early to tell actually and it all depend on actors availability
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            That's what I'm hoping it means Meanwhile, I'll just delude myself with the thought that this is actually an ass-backwards way of saying "all of them will make it through the season finale" (BTW: computer trouble returned... AFTER I had the hard drive replaced... yay).
            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
            ------

Comment

It could also be he's not trying to ruin the suspense for what's left in the season, and depending on how far along the script has come he might honestly not know if they'll be used.

Comment

Sorry about your computer Rowena.

Comment

Sorry about your computer Rowena.
                  Believe me, I am as well... I honestly have no idea what the heck is happening with it and why it's doing this to me I'm doing part of my work from home and I'm getting really tired of having to tell people I couldn't read their e-mails because my computer won't stop bugging me.

But at least that means no one interrupts me when viewing the Season Four DVDs (I just realized that the Major was in "Travellers" as well... how could I forget that???)
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

I saw this and my heart sank. I think it's the movie he's talking about and I won't hold my breath to see Lorne in it. Now that i've had a chance to think about the whole thing I can't see how someone like Kavan is going to hang about waiting to fit into a movie when he'll probably doing some other show. I haven't had a rant yet but.......... I haven't seen anyone explain to me how having a SGA movie is really a movie when it's not shown in the cinema. It's just 2 episodes shown together and instead of coming after the show it comes first and then shown on TV. How is that good for the franchise Mr Brad Wright. *OK finished now* Still gutted

Too true!
                    Lets' face it, the man is really, really, ridiculously good looking!
                    Yes he is.

Can't post any pics at the minute. Photobucket is not letting me in.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's what I'm hoping it means Meanwhile, I'll just delude myself with the thought that this is actually an ass-backwards way of saying "all of them will make it through the season finale"
                      Joe M is rather allusive with his answering And i do hope it's a backwards way of saying that yes

(BTW: computer trouble returned... AFTER I had the hard drive replaced... yay).
                      That must be sooo annoying! What are you gonna do now? Smash it to bits and buy a new one?
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        Poor Lorne the things we do to him in our stories and in our heads

nice pics everyone.
                        ah yes but all the love he gets too! *hugs after bad day of lectures*

I'm sure that where ever possible all actors will make themselves avaliable! KS to!

That's what I'm hoping it means Meanwhile, I'll just delude myself with the thought that this is actually an ass-backwards way of saying "all of them will make it through the season finale" (BTW: computer trouble returned... AFTER I had the hard drive replaced... yay).
                        Oh Rowena poor you and stupid computers! really hope it gets sorted soon!
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Joe M is rather allusive with his answering And i do hope it's a backwards way of saying that yes
                          I guess asking him whether the Major will survive the season finale wouldn't make any sense either...

That must be sooo annoying! What are you gonna do now? Smash it to bits and buy a new one?
                          That was... actually the first thought I had when it started acting wonky again. But then I remembered that I don't have that much mone to spare and phoned the company's technical support, did the stuff they told me and am now hoping that was all it needed. And I'll be at my parents' the weekend after this one and force my dad to have at least three virus scanners run over the hard drive, do a Windows re-installation and basically make sure that there's nothing wrong with the software side of things. I'm starting to contemplate what I did to piss off karma like this
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                            I'm sure that where ever possible all actors will make themselves avaliable! KS to!
                            Not nessissarily.(?) If an offer for something else come along before the movie(s) and he's tied for that we might not see him in it/them

Comment

That was... actually the first thought I had when it started acting wonky again. But then I remembered that I don't have that much mone to spare and phoned the company's technical support, did the stuff they told me and am now hoping that was all it needed. And I'll be at my parents' the weekend after this one and force my dad to have at least three virus scanners run over the hard drive, do a Windows re-installation and basically make sure that there's nothing wrong with the software side of things. I'm starting to contemplate what I did to piss off karma like this
                              Sorry you're still having computer issues! Hope you get it figured out!
                              sigpic

My Facebook

Comment

Believe me, I am as well... I honestly have no idea what the heck is happening with it and why it's doing this to me I'm doing part of my work from home and I'm getting really tired of having to tell people I couldn't read their e-mails because my computer won't stop bugging me.

But at least that means no one interrupts me when viewing the Season Four DVDs (I just realized that the Major was in "Travellers" as well... how could I forget that???)
                                How indeed?

That's gotta be so frustrating. And I can only imagine how far it's setting you behind on your work.

Comment

Working...
                                X