Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici View Post
    I'll join ya in the "I wanna meet him" line. lol!
    In my sig I have a link to my site where I keep some stories ... *shrugs* Nothing too exciting.
    *runs over to read* looks good so far Nici!
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

what we need is a con to come to my city... dont got that far to go then, and wouldnt have to stay at the hotel where ever the con is... *grin* ya hear me PtB, come to Rapid City, SD.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm also in that line of maybe never gonna meet him. For starters, I live on the other side of the great big blue ocean in the land down under. I missed Joe Flannigan who went to Melbourne last year, due to the cost of flights, hotels etc.. Michael Shanks is supposed to be coming at the end of the year to Melbourne along with David Hewlitt! Wish they would have one in Sydney, which is far closer to me then Melbourne.

Thanks for your link to your stories, Atlantean2005! I will have a look at them. My link to my stories are under my siggy. You can click on the ff.net one or the livejournal one. Either, doesn't matter. They're mostly my original charrie and Lorne. There is also my original charrie and Colby Granger from Numb3rs, my other favourite show.

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 11 June 2008, 09:15 PM.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I made this avatar tonight, let me know what you think

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post

Nice work Kali! I'd green you but now I seem to of given all my green away so mental green!
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Mornin

I have stories too I've written but don't like sharing them much since they are mostly Lorne and my character. lol But if anyone wants to read some I'll let ya I have loads of artwork for my couple too.
              I will read I just change you for myself

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              'Night, everyone!

Back again from keeping my poor Japanese teacher up too long with talking to her US-American friend ( I got to speak English! Whee!).

Thank you for all your reviews! That's why I love you lot: You're very encouraging, objective (as long as your minds aren't in the gutter, I mean ) and constructive. You do have a major part in me succeeding with "Might just save your life"
              No time to read it yesterday and I was a bit down cause of the footbal But I have a time now and gonna read

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              Okay, enough rant now. Time to try and write on (one) of my Lorne stories. And here is a warning. There is gonna be MAJOR Lorne whump in a later chapter. BTW, pardon the pun!
              Another fic? awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                Good evening everyone! Just dropping in to see how everyone is doing today and to get my hourly dose of Lorne! And quite frankly, there's nothing else to really do. Just waiting for the new ep of Ghost Hunters tonight.

Congrats to everyone that hit a milestone. Yeah, I know I'm a little behind but like the expression says: Better late than never! Right? I've got a good ways to go before I hit any. I'm only at 66 posts! Oh well!

And the countdown is on!! 36 days until Orlando!! I can barely contain myself. And at times, that is the only thought that gets me through a rough day of work! AND I now have a new digital camera which means: better pictures for everyone to drool over (and among other possible things too!) when I get back!

Okay, enough rant now. Time to try and write on (one) of my Lorne stories. And here is a warning. There is gonna be MAJOR Lorne whump in a later chapter. BTW, pardon the pun!
                Aah, you're gonna go to Orlando to see Kavan? Brilliant!!! Yes take piccies please

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                I'm also in that line of maybe never gonna meet him. For starters, I live on the other side of the great big blue ocean in the land down under. I missed Joe Flannigan who went to Melbourne last year, due to the cost of flights, hotels etc.. Michael Shanks is supposed to be coming at the end of the year to Melbourne along with David Hewlitt! Wish they would have one in Sydney, which is far closer to me then Melbourne.

Thanks for your link to your stories, Atlantean2005! I will have a look at them. My link to my stories are under my siggy. You can click on the ff.net one or the livejournal one. Either, doesn't matter. They're mostly my original charrie and Lorne. There is also my original charrie and Colby Granger from Numb3rs, my other favourite show.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...-Fifty/002.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...-Fifty/006.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...-Fifty/009.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...-Fifty/017.jpg
                I know a bit how you feel. I wish he'd come to the netherlands (yes, I know.. 2006.. *slaps forehead*) too. London is closest, but too expensive for me unfortunately.. *pouts*

]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/kali_r1/LorneAv.jpg

Really nice kali!!!
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Just for fun, someone posted this link on R/K thread, try if you get Lorne It's who would your SGA boyfriend be quiz

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=152634

Rowena, love the chapter! More please

Comment

I have stories too I've written but don't like sharing them much since they are mostly Lorne and my character. lol But if anyone wants to read some I'll let ya I have loads of artwork for my couple too.
                    I would like to read them Nici

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                    I just have to remember I am there for a LORNE Clone,
                    There is nothing wrong with coming home with other clones, Sheppard, Beckett, Ronon

Well she only is really truly responsible for me becoming a Stargate Fan, I am the only one to 'blame' for my Lorne thing. See she dragged me in with Grodin, during Season 3(and YES she KNEW he was dead when she did it). Then I just went onward from there after the Fan FUEL'ed dinner with Joe and Marty(it was a couple days later I discovered Lorne *shrugs*)
                    as long as you discovered Lorne

'Night, everyone!

Back again from keeping my poor Japanese teacher up too long with talking to her US-American friend ( I got to speak English! Whee!).

Thank you for all your reviews! That's why I love you lot: You're very encouraging, objective (as long as your minds aren't in the gutter, I mean ) and constructive. You do have a major part in me succeeding with "Might just save your life"
                    Well, It is a good story and i am lookinf forward to the sequal that has Lorne Whump! Can't say that enough!

I'll join ya in the "I wanna meet him" line. lol!
                    In my sig I have a link to my site where I keep some stories ... *shrugs* Nothing too exciting.
                    I like any fanfic with Lorne,

]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/kali_r1/LorneAv.jpg

Nice avatar kal1
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      Congrats on 100, Taoth Vaclarush !!!
                      Congrats on the 100, Taoth!
                      Congrats Taoth on YOUR 100th Post!
                      Originally posted by GateMedic View Post

Congrats!

Wonderful pics everyone! Made my day!!
                      Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                      More milestones! Congrats TV on hitting a post milestone and I like the new sig DrJenniferDex – AU’s have such a special place in my heart
                      Thankyou everyone

and sorry if i forgot to mention someone

Comment

sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Mornin'!

It's great!

Great pics everyone!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

GateMedic, the pic is yummy

My bit from Runner:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              GateMedic, the pic is yummy

My bit from Runner:
                              Spoiler:

Glad you like it!

Your's are too!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

So I guess I need to be taking a trip to Clones R Us then aye? Since I have yet to have the time to acquire my own personal clone
                                I havent got one either *runs off to Clones R Us*

Comment

Working...
                                X