No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a Lorne fan for years, but he seems a little too pretty-boy/flamboyant for a USAF Major...

sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Comment

hey this is me posting looking for some help.

in my story, one of the things lorne has for entertainment is his ipod. i'm looking for some song suggestions for him. what type, band, specific songs do y'all think our darling major listens to?? if anyone has any suggestions for him or you just think i should mention your favorite song (cuz i also need songs for some of my others)...send them my way!

and the other thing i need, my military advisor told me that in order for our darling major to reach his current rank he should have at least a bachelor's degree...so any suggestions on what his ba is in (ie english, math, engineering?) once again i'm taking suggestions.

thanks y'all and good nite!

Comment

I believe in 'Enemy Mine' it was established that he was an engineer so I'd go with that.

As for his iPod...uhh...wow that's a hard one. hehehe...He seems like he could be a Bruce Springsteen/The Who/classic rock fan. but that's just my impression.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
          i noticed that last week! happy belated! i was just swamped with everything going on (i have a love/hate relationship with the first two weeks of school). its a popular day. there's like 5 people in my family born on our day! so cool to know someone not related to me who shares the same day.

off to watch season 3 now. "no man's land" first. any suggestions for after that? i'm not watching in order right now.
          happy belated to u also!, omg same with me someone in my family is born on my birthday.. thats freaky... i like no one else thats not in my family who is born on the day.... pity kavan isn't "kavan move ur birthday to 13th of september!!!... now!!!"XD
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            new publicity shot found on ebay

OMG What a great pic!

Comment

Re-Updated LL B-Day List!

Firefly: 2/9
              Stargate78: 3/2
              CKO: 3/18
              PuddleJumper: 4/29
              Kavan Smith: 5/6
              Erika: 5/22
              Atlantis_Babe: 9/13
              Medie: 9/13
              Reef: 9/15
              Lissa: 9/17
              Nici: 9/19
              Elizabeth: 10/10
              Cathain: 11/21
              Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 20 September 2007, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Also a very happy birthday to Nici!!!

*adds in Michael Weatherly too*

Comment

hope ya have/had a great day nici
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome pic of Kavan, Nici. He looks so cute!

I've read in some fics that some fans write that he is one of those people who likes to look/study rocks? I don't know the name they use for that area, but thats what I've read anyhoo.

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

whoa youngen there.. not bad.. not bad at alll

Comment

OMG!! Kavan Smith is on the guest list for Vancouver Con 2008!!!

oh and by the way, add my name to the bday list..October 21
                        sigpic

Comment

happy birthday for then.. knowing me i'll forget

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Nici

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              I believe in 'Enemy Mine' it was established that he was an engineer so I'd go with that.

As for his iPod...uhh...wow that's a hard one. hehehe...He seems like he could be a Bruce Springsteen/The Who/classic rock fan. but that's just my impression.
                              i was thinking engineering too, but i can't find my 'enemy mine' dvd at the moment so i couldn't remember if they actually said he had a degree. i know in that one they
                              Spoiler:
                              imply he knows something about mining but that doesn't necessarily mean he has a degree in engineering.
                              my "advisor" said if he was a pilot he would most likely has a math degree...but i dunno. anyway i'll give it a day or so and see if anyone has any other ideas.

well with the ipod thing--yeah i know its a hard one and i totally love your idea--and agree with your choices. but i also know that he's gonna have songs from some of the others on his team...so at this moment anything goes...cuz the songs/bands named may fit someone else too.

still looking for suggestions--not planning to write the parts i need the music or degree for until this weekend

and cathain...kavan's birthday is may 6th...i think you just got the days confused with the earlier conversations.

okay i gotta go to work. later y'all.

Comment

You don't have to have a maths degree to be a pilot in the UK. In fact, you don't really need to even have a degree. One of my friends is joining the RAF as a pilot as soon as he finishes his 5th year of high school.

Comment

Working...
                                X