No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to share something I got up today early and the morning was stupid but then I met a man who looked exactly like young version of kavan. No kidding. I didn't want to stare at him but I couldn't help myself. And the morning was suddenly much better

This is probably the most similar picture

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      I just want to share something I got up today early and the morning was stupid but then I met a man who looked exactly like young version of kavan. No kidding. I didn't want to stare at him but I couldn't help myself. And the morning was suddenly much better

http://nd.blog.cz/s/senedra.blog.cz/...y/24981143.jpg

That must have been a great moment! Loved to have seen your face

And happy birthday to John's PJ!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Happy birthday John's PuddleJumper!

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

http://nd.blog.cz/s/senedra.blog.cz/...y/24981143.jpg
          lol...that's happened to me as well; I'll be at work and then suddenly I'd be helping someone who looks just like him and I'd get a stupid grin on my face.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN'S PUDDLE JUMPER!!!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            The question is: If you had the chance to to spend a day with Kavan, how would you spend it?
            Propably something active minds out of the gutter please! like going paintballing or ice skating or something. Anyone who's met him knows that he's really down to earth and your nervousness goes away after a while!

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
            Hello everyone! Yes, I'm a newbie. I met lots of very cool people at the con in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago, all of which told me to "Get on GateWorld!" So here I am! Hope there's room for another Kavan/Lorne fan!
            Welcome to the thread!

Happy birthday JPJ!

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
              Hello everyone! Yes, I'm a newbie. I met lots of very cool people at the con in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago, all of which told me to "Get on GateWorld!" So here I am! Hope there's room for another Kavan/Lorne fan!
              Welcome to the thread GateMedic!

GateTech: Sir, there is a new member on the Thunk Thread
              Lorne: *Gulp*
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Happy b-day JohnsPJ, hope ya have a good/ had a great day.
                sigpic

Comment

Perhaps someone's lost a Lorne clone?
                  Not mine - he's here with me.

Happy Birthday John'sPJ
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    minds out of the gutter please!
                    But why would we want to get out of there? It's so nice and roomy

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      But why would we want to get out of there? It's so nice and roomy
                      What she said, nice and roomy and very thunk friendly
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hey

thanks everybody for the b day wishes, my day was bril, although I had to go to work! But lots of nice goodies. I got atlantis season 3 on DVD so can watch Lorne all day!! Also finally got season 1

Love the picture of Lorne with champagne and glasses- hmmmmmmmm *dreams*
                        Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 24 April 2008, 12:13 PM.
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                          Hey

thanks everybody for the b day wishes, my day was bril, although I had to go to work! But lots of nice goodies. I got atlantis season 3 on DVD so can watch Lorne all day!! Also finally got season 1

Love the picture of Lorne with champagne and glasses- hmmmmmmmm *dreams*

still gotta get S3 on DVD...

*grins* so i can wear out watching the Game.... *grins.*
                          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN'S PUDDLE JUMPER!!!

Comment

hehe, yeah I still need to get season 3 ... and now season 4 is coming out in July lol I need to play catchup
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN'S PUDDLE JUMPER!!! HOPE IT WAS A GREAT ONE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X