Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Yup!
    Well at least I have something to show for it; I went blonde!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhh *grins* very nice... *slurps*
      sigpic

Comment

I have 2 questions here Atlantean... 1st off, what did he say about the t-shirt, and 2nd...what was he thanking you for?
        Since Andrew's been crazy busy with work I'll take a stab at the second question(as I know he'll get a kick out of my version of the answer )

Kavan was thanking Andrew for warning him about me (though he didn't heed the warning )
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          Well at least I have something to show for it; I went blonde!
          Awwww now why would ya want to go and do a thing like that??? LOL. Actually I could do with touching up my hair dye....but mine's purple!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          Since Andrew's been crazy busy with work I'll take a stab at the second question(as I know he'll get a kick out of my version of the answer )

Kavan was thanking Andrew for warning him about me (though he didn't heed the warning )
          Silly, silly Kavan then!!

sigpic

Comment

Infection
            Spoiler:
            I tried to lighten them(I guess lighting wasn't in the budget) and it worked, but gave him a bit of a mannequin-y feel

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Awwww now why would ya want to go and do a thing like that??? LOL. Actually I could do with touching up my hair dye....but mine's purple!!
              I've always wanted to know what being blode would like so I had my friend bleach and then dye my hair (I put up a pic in my album) I would love to have purple hair but have to wait until I move out for that

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
              Infection
              Spoiler:

robot!Lorne takes messages

Comment

I've always wanted to know what being blode would like so I had my friend bleach and then dye my hair (I put up a pic in my album) I would love to have purple hair but have to wait until I move out for that
                It's 1 colour I've never wanted tbh. Do you like it?

I don't have boring colours, last one was dark crimson/red. Before that...can't remember. If you want purple, go purple....it's your hair!!!

Off for my tea, back later *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                  400 Belongs to Kavan

So, Cathain's episode idea gave me an idea myself... well, it's a BORROWED idea (from somewhere.. if anyone knows where, feel free to let me know/correct me) but an idea nonetheless... Why don't we try to do a thread-wide story? Someone starts with some kind of idea or something, and everyone adds to it and see where it goes. Within ACCEPTABLE parameters of course (had to put that in there JUST to be safe you know )

Congrats on the 400 - if I haven't done so already

I like the idea of a story as well. How about a pic story.
                  Santa has been abducted to the Pegasus Galaxy and he must must be found in time for Xmas.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  Great News!

So how bummed were we when the new Stargate magazine came out and there was no Lorne article? Well my bestest friend in the whole wide world received her new issue the other day (she subscribes) and guess what! Lorne's in it!

Remember everyone, the 100 Page Stargate Atlantis Special (with Lorne!) should be hitting stores on Dec 23rd!

And in me-news:
                  One more final to go baby! *does the happy dance with Lorne* I got an A- on my community relations final too
                  That's great on both counts.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  So was surfing wraithfodder's blog(prion) and noticed that she had 2 listings for apperances for Kavan coming up:

Dec 14 – SEE SPOT RUN – TBS, 4am and 8:05am

Dec 19 – SANCTUARY – SciFi, 10pm (this is a *NEW* episode from what I can tell)
                  He's on Sanctuary again? I can hardly believe it!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

robot!Lorne takes messages

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

ohhhh goody love it when he's on Sanctuary.... *grins*
                      sigpic

Comment

It's 1 colour I've never wanted tbh. Do you like it?

I don't have boring colours, last one was dark crimson/red. Before that...can't remember. If you want purple, go purple....it's your hair!!!

Off for my tea, back later *waves*
                        yup, it's spiffy and my normal hair is brown but I've been dying it red until now. and I would except I'm a waitress and can't have any wacky hair colors and my parents are....my parents

Comment

Why at the Lorne Ice Cream shop silly
                          me want some, address please EB!

If he's not too knackered from all the other thunkers, I'm on my way!

Yay on the mag...a late b/day present to me! And congrats on the results
                          Oh, can't wait know!

We all have to respect each others opinions, variety is the spice of life as they say!!
                          Indeed,we do!

In my kitchen cos it's a very special one!!
                          Come on QH Share!

Shame really, I'd have loved Ronon to smack him!!!
                          I'd have loved Ronon to do that too!
                          sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                            Infection
                            Spoiler:
                            I tried to lighten them(I guess lighting wasn't in the budget) and it worked, but gave him a bit of a mannequin-y feel

Intentional repost- I think they look good .

sig by DG .
                            I can be found here:

Comment

yup, it's spiffy and my normal hair is brown but I've been dying it red until now. and I would except I'm a waitress and can't have any wacky hair colors and my parents are....my parents
                              I have a real bugbear about hair colours.... I understand that having wacky colours is not "the done thing" for some jobs etc, but come, really....in this day and age does it really matter? Does someone's hair colour make them less able to do their job?? I think not. Grrrr lol.

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              Come on QH Share!
                              Oh OK then, just this once....

Come on then ladies, what flavour to you want?

sigpic

Comment

Well that's easy. I want him dipped in chocolate
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X