Clear All

mmmm i love Lorne/Shep Double thunks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      mmmm i love Lorne/Shep Double thunks
      Little gift for CKO...

Comment

Destiny Radio Network did an interview with Kavan while he was at P3. The podcast won't be up for a couple more days but I thought I'd give you all a heads up

http://www.dtrn.co.uk/
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks! Let us know when the podcast's up

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post

And... secondly, a little something I've been working on.
            Spoiler:
            I considered waiting until it was completely finished to show ya'll... BUT, considering I often take over a month to finish a drawing, I'll just go a head and clue you in to what I'm doing over here in my little corner of the universe
            This is so far, very much unfinished, I've been putting a lot of work into the eye on the left, as you can probably tell it's the furthest along. So far I've put about 2 hours work into it.

Gah.... I hate scanners, I swear to you, it does not look this grainy/awful in real life! Guess I'm gonna havta really attack with my smudgy stick before I scan it again, lol! My scanner kills all my drawings
            Hehe... that and this is my first real attempt at drawing a human alone, I'm primarily an equine artist, I just don't do people! So this is a first for me!
            Thats a great drawing but the forum wont let me green you

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            Destiny Radio Network did an interview with Kavan while he was at P3. The podcast won't be up for a couple more days but I thought I'd give you all a heads up

http://www.dtrn.co.uk/
            cool. Thanks for the info. Your sig is great
            sigpic

Comment

Will do firefly!
              thanks ap

sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

a few pics

spoiler for size
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hey Anna Thanks for the pics, I LOVE that one of Paul and Kavan. Especially after what Kavan did during the closing ceremony...

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                      a few pics

spoiler for size
                      Spoiler:

*drools*
                      Thanks for the pictures. those just made my day!
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

love Lornes expression in this one!
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

morning thunkers!

i just had a question about lorne for a short story i'm thinking of writing: does evan have any family? i'm thinking about making a younger sister for him, but i don't know if sga has already established a family for him, so i don't want to mess up. thanks!
                          I am NOT slashing these two!!
                          sigpic
                          beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                            Thats a great drawing but the forum wont let me green you
                            Aww, thanks!

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                            morning thunkers!

i just had a question about lorne for a short story i'm thinking of writing: does evan have any family? i'm thinking about making a younger sister for him, but i don't know if sga has already established a family for him, so i don't want to mess up. thanks!
                            Spoiler:
                            In Spoils of War we learned that he has a sister and two nephews, ages 5 and 7. Beyond that we don't really know anything else about his family.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Spoiler:
                              In Spoils of War we learned that he has a sister and two nephews, ages 5 and 7. Beyond that we don't really know anything else about his family.
                              dang! i was hoping a sister around sixteen or seventeen. do you think that might work? hm....
                              I am NOT slashing these two!!
                              sigpic
                              beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Hey Anna Thanks for the pics, I LOVE that one of Paul and Kavan. Especially after what Kavan did during the closing ceremony...

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                *drools*
                                Thanks for the pictures. those just made my day!
                                awww your welcome

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                                morning thunkers!

Aww, thanks!

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                The only other thing we know about his family is that his mother was/is an artist.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X