Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    Mmmmmm i'd lose diliberately to him... oh wait, no i wouldnt i'd get rather distracted by him *grins* course i'd try and get him distracted and take advantage of that

oh and the news bout Lorne in S5.... wonderful news, maybe we can get Kavan's name in the opening credits.

Ditto on both comments!

sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning Everyone!!! my lucky clone got to sleep in why i had to drop people at the airport at 7:00 this morning >_<. he's lucky i didn't wake him up
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

yipee... its TrNt right now in syndication....

yummy yummy yummy sexy major
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
          well, i don't know if i may make today, but i'll certainly try...

good luck on your midterms!
          Thanks!

Sig. courtesy of the phenomenal Shelbel!

Comment

Ditto on the good luck wishes

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Ditto on the good luck wishes
              Thank you!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/Movie%20-%20Living%20With%20The%20Dead/livingwithdead365.jpg
                  http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ithdead347.jpg
                  http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ithdead524.jpg

-gasp- Those are lovely! He's so, so...so young and mmm, I don't know, he looks gorgeous! I've never seen them before! I'm going to show my newbie status again by asking, what film are those from? Obviously a Hallmark one...

Comment

Okay.... tonight I poped in SG1 season 10, been catching up on that. Anyway, spent a couple hours on this while I watched
                    Spoiler:

Okay.... big question here, does it look like Lorne? Like, if I were to show you the drawing without the reference pic, could you tell who it was? Haha, when you have been working on a drawing like this for hours on end it starts to look VERY unlike the person you are trying to portray, XD.
                    And for the record.... lips are hard to draw ...so is hair!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                      Okay.... tonight I poped in SG1 season 10, been catching up on that. Anyway, spent a couple hours on this while I watched
                      Spoiler:

Okay.... big question here, does it look like Lorne? Like, if I were to show you the drawing without the reference pic, could you tell who it was? Haha, when you have been working on a drawing like this for hours on end it starts to look VERY unlike the person you are trying to portray, XD.
                      you can completely tell who it is.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

That is one gorgeous drawing! And Hell Yes! You/I/We can tell who it is.

Oh and just greened you!

Comment

Spoiler:

Gorgeous, and totally recognizable. Mental green coming your way.
                          ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Spoiler:

Thats great. You can tell who it is.
                            sigpic

Comment

You can 100% tell that's our gorgeous Major

Comment

Spoiler:

Are you kidding it looks exactly like him! its great!
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X