Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
    just real quick cuz i borrowed a computer to post (my internet is out til tomorrow--long angsty story that resulted in many non-pg words)...anyway...

i got season 10 of sg-1 for christmas and since my cable is also out, i have been watching the season in order...i randomly decided to watch "road not taken"'s commentary the other day...
    Spoiler:
    amanda tapping did it with the writer and director (who's names have like fled my mind at the moment because i am being annoyed by my brother as i attempt to type this)...in the middle of the interrogation scenes with lorne, amanda suddanly squeals "oh he's cute" about kavan--just like a fangirl. the poor guys are struck dumb by her comment (at least that was my impression because they say nothing for like 2 minutes) and then they move on to another subject. it was just mildly amusing. its worth watching because she had some other nice things to say about kavan and working with him. and honestly it was just interesting.
    sorry pirates. That had first pirority
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

weeeeeeeee! he looks so young in that photo
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          weeeeeeeee! he looks so young in that photo
          but still hot as always
          sigpic

Comment

morning thunkers
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
              Oh, now I'm going to have to go watch that again with the commentary
              yeah you have to. i just randomly watched it...i mean i do watch the commentaries--well not all of them, but generally the ones of my favorite episodes (gee i wonder why that one could be one of my favorites ) but with the cable out, i'm limited on viewing options...cable man is supposed to come tonite and fix it so i will have internet and cable back sometime after 5 pm est tonight!

Comment

I get to meet Kavan in 16 days!!! *is about to die from excitement*

Comment

Remember to tell him his website gal says HI lol
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

It's high on my list of "Things To Remember"

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                      yeah you have to. i just randomly watched it...i mean i do watch the commentaries--well not all of them, but generally the ones of my favorite episodes (gee i wonder why that one could be one of my favorites ) but with the cable out, i'm limited on viewing options...cable man is supposed to come tonite and fix it so i will have internet and cable back sometime after 5 pm est tonight!
                      I normally don't watch the commentaries, I'd rather watch the episode itself But, of course, I had to go watch this one, and I did, and I liked it!!
                      I hope you get your cable back soon! That's gotta suck...

*melts*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Can someone clear this up for me. At the TWoP SGA thread someone said something about Kavan being on Desperate Housewives. Has that been confirmed?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

That would be interesting, I watch that show

Comment

Hmmm ... it does kinda look like him. It's hard to tell though.
                            Maybe someone should ask him at SciFi World or something.

edited to add: nevermind, I decided to ask lol

I added some photos in spoilers
                            Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Nici; 09 January 2008, 06:13 PM.
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Definately looks like him.

Comment

Does anyone have a link for Sci Fi world to where you ask the questions etc?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Stargate78fan; 09 January 2008, 06:35 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X