Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it is.
    Spoiler:
    He said he has a sister and 2 nephews - 5 yrs and 7 yrs and that he misses them ... or something like that. And I totally agree ... like I said before, I always love when they put Teyla and Lorne together and show their relationship.

They also then showed Lorne in the promo for next week too.
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      Yeah it is.
      Spoiler:
      He said he has a sister and 2 nephews - 5 yrs and 7 yrs and that he misses them ... or something like that. And I totally agree ... like I said before, I always love when they put Teyla and Lorne together and show their relationship.

hmmm yuppers... sheppy and lorne double thunk... *grins* gonna love that.... i love seein sheppy and lorne in the same scene... so much hotness
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        I loved how they put Teyla and Lorne together, I loved that little conversation with him congratulating her. Made me go squee

Can't wait for next week's ep... more Lorne, yay!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

nawwwww that is so cute!
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

High-Res Lorne Promo
            From Kindred Pt. 1

Spoiler:

No real spoilers in the scene just him and Teyla but its kinda funny...
            Spoiler:
            There have been a lot of Lorne/Teyla scenes since she got pregnant. And boy is she pregnant in this pic! Had we not known who was the father some would probably start to guess that he's the babydaddy

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              *sneaks in* Hello everyone... it's Snowy's fault that I'm here... she posted a delightful pic of Mr Smith on her LJ and I fell in thunk with his eyes I'm a rather dedicated Ronon thunker, as you can tell from my sig, but I'm not afraid to stretch my wings
              Hello Lahela! Welcome to the LorneLovers!! Personally I thunk about every guy on Atlantis, so double thunks are more than welcome

*Little Present for Lahela*

Spoiled for Size:
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                Yeah it is.
                Spoiler:

i'm watching it right now...

Spoiler:
                love lorne holding the gun on the wraith while teyla does her thing. go lorne taking care of her!

he did say he had a sister and 2 nephews--ages 5 and 7 and that he misses being around them--which kinda makes you wonder why he took the atlantis job--with his rank he can decide not to take assignments--it wouldn't have been a good career move for him not to take it but he could have refused.

and now i need to decide if i am going to go change some of the background on my fanfic lorne...

great episode though!

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  love lorne holding the gun on the wraith while teyla does her thing. go lorne taking care of her!

he did say he had a sister and 2 nephews--ages 5 and 7 and that he misses being around them--which kinda makes you wonder why he took the atlantis job--with his rank he can decide not to take assignments--it wouldn't have been a good career move for him not to take it but he could have refused.

and now i need to decide if i am going to go change some of the background on my fanfic lorne...

great episode though!
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes! And I loved how he was right there to make sure she was OK and to reassure her after Shep killed the queen.

Gotta love Lorne, what a great character

Comment

If you have ever wondered what happens when you leave a girl up late with her computer and a little program she loves called photoshop after watching a Stargate episode with one of her absolute favorite characters in it... well, you won't have to wonder much longer.

Thought I'd share the one decent creation of my late night photoshopping spree... lol, the rest got trashed, I'm too picky about my work

I think I really need to go to bed now...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                      High-Res Lorne Promo
                      From Kindred Pt. 1

Spoiler:

No real spoilers in the scene just him and Teyla but its kinda funny...
                      Spoiler:
                      There have been a lot of Lorne/Teyla scenes since she got pregnant. And boy is she pregnant in this pic! Had we not known who was the father some would probably start to guess that he's the babydaddy
                      hoooo!

Spoiler:
                      she looks about ready to have the kid right there! lol
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        Hello Lahela! Welcome to the LorneLovers!! Personally I thunk about every guy on Atlantis, so double thunks are more than welcome

*Little Present for Lahela*

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Rasa/11.jpg
                        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...e%20Ark/42.jpg
                        Ooooh, thankyou so much!!! Very nice way to start my day
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Cathain for the photo! Yay
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

"Quarantine" Promo!

Spoiler:

Comment

gods... *thunks* sheppy and Lorne... mmmm yummy... great double thunk.. *drools*
                              sigpic

Comment

Evan Lorne Quiz!!

That's right LorneLovers, just head on over to SciFi.com and head to the Atlantis page (or click here)

This week's newest quiz? All on Evan Lorne!!

Comment

Working...
                                X