Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
      Ok, after a little lurking on GW I still don't know what thunking really means, just thought it's the good topic to tell you something about Lorne. At the hungarian stargate forum (forum.csillagkapu.hu) we discussed with the girls that it's a little strange that everyone is sleeping fully dressed. And we said, well, what if Lorne is sleepwalking with naked bust at least in Doppelganger? I'm sure it would have got up the ratings of the episode.
      oohhhhhh im sure they would have

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
      its a triquesta. basically a celtic knot triangle. the symbol of the three faces of the pagan goddess or of the trinity (depending on your religion). i'm not religionious--just thought it looked cool. i've got a picture of it somewhere that my sister took right after i got it. i'll try to find it and get it back on-line and send you a link if you want.
      sounds cool.

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
      honestly the needle didn't freak me out as much as i thought it would, probably because i couldn't see it. the pain was worse--where mine is hurt pretty badly although not as badly as my sister's (spine). i want to get another, just haven't had the time/money to do it. mine's on my upper shoulder in the front--near the bone.

he had his done twice no less! and i would say the one he has now--was probably done in more than one sitting. the larger ones they tend to do over time--larger and more colors it takes a little time. a friend of mine just got a new one and its not nearly as big but has a lot of color and she had to go 3 times to get it all done.

and on that note. i need to find clothes and get to work! *giggles* my students know i have a tat and they are trying to figure out where it is--i refuse to show them--i could, i just refuse to do it.
      well have a good day
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greenrocks84 View Post
        ...I read in Joe Mallozzi's blog that we will get to see a lot of Major Lorne this season. Something about being head of security maybe? I think that's what it was.
        Wasn't it implied that he replaced Bates at the beginning of season three as head of security or is this just my imagination/something the fandom came up with?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          Giving blood is good but not when they cant find the vein >_<...

I hate needles but i wanna get a tattoo.. Erika whats you tat of?
          It's in my lower back on the far right, really far right. It's a hummingbird, about 5cmx5cm, very cute. I wish I had a pic, but I don't have a camera. Now I want another one in the inside of my left ankle, but I don't know what drawing.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          I want to get a tat (and I hate needles as well....go figure) but my mom won't let as long I live at home. They keep saying that I'm going to get and then down the road regret it.
          Of course not. When you make a decision like this, you simply don't regret it. Ever. It's a well thought decision and you take your time finding something that you really like or that have a special meaning for you. When I look at my tat, I get happy and remember when I was in college, and the fun I had with my friends. This feeling is never going to go away. The tat may fade, strech, and get wrinkled, but the meaning will remain the same forever.

I wonder what Kavan's tatoo means to him.
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
            Of course not. When you make a decision like this, you simply don't regret it. Ever. It's a well thought decision and you take your time finding something that you really like or that have a special meaning for you. When I look at my tat, I get happy and remember when I was in college, and the fun I had with my friends. This feeling is never going to go away. The tat may fade, strech, and get wrinkled, but the meaning will remain the same forever.

That's what I keep saying but no one believes me.
            I want to get the gate symbol for Pegasus on my wrist and no matter how much they screw with the SGA 'verse it'll always make me giggle (plus it'll be a good conversation starter).
            Last edited by Elizabeth Bartlett; 25 October 2007, 03:23 PM.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I was always afraid of tattoo. Well, what if I change my mind somewhere along my life? I can't make it dissapear. When I did karate, I thought maybe I get a kanji on my ankle, but nowdays I don't have time for it, and suddanly it's not such a good idea anymore.
              'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
              One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Kavan mentioned in the interview he did for my website that his tattoo is personal and he would rather keep that to himself - so you better not ask him.
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                  Ok, after a little lurking on GW I still don't know what thunking really means, just thought it's the good topic to tell you something about Lorne. At the hungarian stargate forum (forum.csillagkapu.hu) we discussed with the girls that it's a little strange that everyone is sleeping fully dressed. And we said, well, what if Lorne is sleepwalking with naked bust at least in Doppelganger? I'm sure it would have got up the ratings of the episode.
                  Well as a hungarian you should know that Americans are most likely the most fridgid nation when it comes to nudity and sexuality and also they are the most discrimative.

Major Lorne was assigned to Atlantis in Season 2 as Atlantis' 2IC after Sheppard took over from Sumner, Lorne was also made the Security Chief, Bates got pretty badly injured in the Wraith attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
                    Well as a hungarian you should know that Americans are most likely the most fridgid nation when it comes to nudity and sexuality and also they are the most discrimative.
                    Yeah, it's a little strange for a european I think. Just watch some european art movies. It's the opposite extreme. Something is artish when you put in some nudity. Well, much nudity instead. Both of them is too extreme.

Well, I said only his bust...it's not real nudity for me anyway, just a little sexy.

Comment

evening thunkers
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to Greenrocks and Phyn!

Cool about Atlantis going to season 5 and seeing much more of Lorne.

sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*drags self through the thunk thread like a zombie* So tired...

But before I allow myself to sleep I must check in on the LorneLovers!

Welcome to Arwen Undomiel I think we all hope for some naked bust of Kavan in SGA, we've seen David, Joe, Jason and the other David's chests! Come on Kavan! *laughs*

Quick picspam and then I'm off to bed

Comment

lovely pic spam there Cathian... alright... go have fun... get your Lorne clone to take care of ya... *grins*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              *drags self through the thunk thread like a zombie* So tired...

But before I allow myself to sleep I must check in on the LorneLovers!

Welcome to Arwen Undomiel I think we all hope for some naked bust of Kavan in SGA, we've seen David, Joe, Jason and the other David's chests! Come on Kavan! *laughs*

Quick picspam and then I'm off to bed
                              http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eKavanS007.jpg
                              http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eKavanS012.jpg
                              Now that's what I wanted to see.
                              I know there's a pic where you can see Kavan's tattoo, but can't find the page where I saw it. I'm sure it exists. Maybe someone would post it here?

Comment

I don't know why they wouldn't do something like that Atlantis is already rated M, They just need to have something happen so it fits in.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Lightbane; 26 October 2007, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X