Clear All

Some 'welcome to the thread' pressies;

Spoiler:

(Lilo!)

From 'Doppleganger'
    Spoiler:

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Yay Atlantis is renewed for Season 5 and the S5 final will be Atlantis' 100th episode

Comment

woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          Some 'welcome to the thread' pressies;

Spoiler:

(Lilo!)

From 'Doppleganger'
          Spoiler:
          Thanks for the Welcome and the pressies!

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
          Yay Atlantis is renewed for Season 5 and the S5 final will be Atlantis' 100th episode
          Literally did a little dance when I heard the show had been renewed.
          sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

yea so did i.. mmmm maybe we'll get Lorne in the opening credits, hey we can wish
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              yea so did i.. mmmm maybe we'll get Lorne in the opening credits, hey we can wish
              That would be great! *starts wishing*
              sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Don't know if anyone has seen/mentioned this but I'm pretty sure I read in Joe Mallozzi's blog that we will get to see a lot of Major Lorne this season. Something about being head of security maybe? I think that's what it was. NEways, made me happy since I've always loved his character. Not to mention he's easy on the eyes and that never hurts.
                My Blog!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                  If you even have high BP, which I have, you can't donate blood either. Lorne's character in Blade probably would take it though.

Ooh I'd sign up to donate to his Blade character I'm hypoglycemic so I guess everyone's always figured I'm too much of a risk. Too bad though since I have like zero fear of needles.

Comment

Two new LorneLovers! Welcome greenrocks84 and phynyxoffyre!!! And on a celabratory day! Renewed for S5!!

Comment

Needles don't bother me, 30 years of injecting yourself cures you of being sqeamish

I'm already in the Anti Series 5 thread, series 4 was bad enough

Comment

I would so love to be JM pug there
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Welcome to the newbies!

Comment

Ok, after a little lurking on GW I still don't know what thunking really means, just thought it's the good topic to tell you something about Lorne. At the hungarian stargate forum (forum.csillagkapu.hu) we discussed with the girls that it's a little strange that everyone is sleeping fully dressed. And we said, well, what if Lorne is sleepwalking with naked bust at least in Doppelganger? I'm sure it would have got up the ratings of the episode.
                            'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                            One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Thanks I was really nervous because I went on my own and when I came out I was so disappointed that it hadn't worked. Now I have to wait about a month for another go.

What's your tattoo of?
                              its a triquesta. basically a celtic knot triangle. the symbol of the three faces of the pagan goddess or of the trinity (depending on your religion). i'm not religionious--just thought it looked cool. i've got a picture of it somewhere that my sister took right after i got it. i'll try to find it and get it back on-line and send you a link if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Thanks.
                                I'm scared of needles too, the nurse who did it said she hadn't gotten blood from anyone that wasn't. She also told me to look away when she put it in my arm. They're supposed to offer you anaesthetic but I never got any! It pinched a bit but after that it was fine. My arm felt all weird though! Like the feeling you get when your legs turn to jelly, only my right arm did it

I don't think I could ever get a tattoo though. I don't know how Kavan managed to get his done! (Smoothly back on topic )
                                honestly the needle didn't freak me out as much as i thought it would, probably because i couldn't see it. the pain was worse--where mine is hurt pretty badly although not as badly as my sister's (spine). i want to get another, just haven't had the time/money to do it. mine's on my upper shoulder in the front--near the bone.

he had his done twice no less! and i would say the one he has now--was probably done in more than one sitting. the larger ones they tend to do over time--larger and more colors it takes a little time. a friend of mine just got a new one and its not nearly as big but has a lot of color and she had to go 3 times to get it all done.

and on that note. i need to find clothes and get to work! *giggles* my students know i have a tat and they are trying to figure out where it is--i refuse to show them--i could, i just refuse to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X