Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    I ask about Kavan every so often It sometimes works but most of the time he ignores me. Like when I asked if he could have an episode where the entire male cast wore shorts, and only shorts. No response

If you ever meet PDL then you can try and butter him up for that. He's a sucker for silly comedy-this is the guy who directed some of the funniest eps they ever did, and was the one who gave the OK for CN's 'banana in space' idea- because of course that's what you'll sell it to him as. Its for comic potential, not thunking whatsoever
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

He's fabulous, he was an absolute scream in Wormhole X-Treme

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        He's fabulous, he was an absolute scream in Wormhole X-Treme
        That was because he essentially played himself. He's also had his brothers on and his father was Urgo- and this is on top of randomly appearing in eps a la Hitchcock and of course, singing the Stargate 'song' on commentaries They'd probably claim that MS' two naked shots, BB in his boxers and most of the male leads having been shirtless at some point is good enough. I think that would be a skewed point of view
        sigpic

Comment

Peter DeLuise isn't doing Atlantis anymore, JM said that in his blog Q&As today

Comment

Well that's one cunning plan gone awry... Seriously, that's not great news - but if he feels that his time with the franchise has come to an end and he wants to do other things, than sincere good luck to him.

Anyway, KS. Yes
            sigpic

Comment

Bugger

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                That was because he essentially played himself. He's also had his brothers on and his father was Urgo- and this is on top of randomly appearing in eps a la Hitchcock and of course, singing the Stargate 'song' on commentaries They'd probably claim that MS' two naked shots, BB in his boxers and most of the male leads having been shirtless at some point is good enough. I think that would be a skewed point of view
                Shirtless??? He soooo needs to come to Atlantis... Damn!
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Little question. First season of the 4400 at £8.99 (probably about $15-17 for any Americans). Worth buying?
                  sigpic

Comment

No, because Kavan isn't in it. hehe
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                      No, because Kavan isn't in it. hehe
                      You make an excellent point
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I love his facial expressions, they're priceless. ^-^ and the guy looking at Kavan in the first shot looks like my old photo proff. -facepalm-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I'm not surprised the first season is so cheap, there was only 5 episodes in it However, if you're gonna get into The 4400, you definately need to watch the first season. So the fact that it's short is a good thing and a bad thing

Comment

hey thunkers
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hiya there.... I was wondering if anyone's got some pics with Lorne AND Sheppard? I'm gonna use them for my new avatar, but I can't find any good ones.

Help???
                                Strangers stab you in the front... Family stabs you in the back... Lovers stab you in the heart... Friends poke each other with straws.

Anyone else ship John Sheppard/Evan Lorne?

Comment

Working...
                                X