Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Season 4 info from JoeM
    Wow, he's in a lot of eps! I hope we had something to do with that! I wonder how much he will be in 4400 next season.
    I ask about Kavan every so often It sometimes works but most of the time he ignores me. Like when I asked if he could have an episode where the entire male cast wore shorts, and only shorts. No response
    I asked a similar question and got ignored too, lol. He thinks we're perves

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      That was because he essentially played himself. He's also had his brothers on and his father was Urgo- and this is on top of randomly appearing in eps a la Hitchcock and of course, singing the Stargate 'song' on commentaries They'd probably claim that MS' two naked shots, BB in his boxers and most of the male leads having been shirtless at some point is good enough. I think that would be a skewed point of view
      Agreed!! Too bad that he isn't in Atlantis anymore but they are starting a third series so I'm sure he will direct in that one *applauds*

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
        No, because Kavan isn't in it. hehe
        Now now Nici. 4400 is a scifi show so us scifi geeks like it even though....

Comment

Originally posted by carsinya View Post
          Hiya there.... I was wondering if anyone's got some pics with Lorne AND Sheppard? I'm gonna use them for my new avatar, but I can't find any good ones.

Help???
          Hope these help...

Comment

Thanks

At least you're here now
            Thank you and you're welcome!! I still have to come and get my Kavan fix and say hi to you gals. Withdrawals are a bummer

I capped lots of S3 eps so if anyone wants my files, let me know. I just haven't had a lot of spare time lately to post them myself.

Comment

Purple caps YEA!
              sigpic

Comment

Ooh, thanks much, purpletoo1!!! They were much appreciated!

I don't suppose there are any more lurking out there?
                Strangers stab you in the front... Family stabs you in the back... Lovers stab you in the heart... Friends poke each other with straws.

Anyone else ship John Sheppard/Evan Lorne?

Comment

Comment

Hiya there.... I was wondering if anyone's got some pics with Lorne AND Sheppard? I'm gonna use them for my new avatar, but I can't find any good ones.

Help???
                    Um...you realise you can't have a custom avatar until you get over 2000 posts, right?

I'll have a look anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                      Thank you and you're welcome!! I still have to come and get my Kavan fix and say hi to you gals. Withdrawals are a bummer

I capped lots of S3 eps so if anyone wants my files, let me know. I just haven't had a lot of spare time lately to post them myself.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...2/PDVD_008.jpg
                      I'd love your S3 files Purple!

This is the only Shep&Lorne pic I can find at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                        Purple caps YEA!
                        heeee...let me know if you want my files and I'll upload them to yousendit.com for you. edit: Oh, I just saw your post ok... loading now

Comment

Ooh, thanks much, purpletoo1!!! They were much appreciated!

I don't suppose there are any more lurking out there?
                          This is what I've found so far. If I come across anymore, I'll post them

Comment

FF, do you want just Lorne or the entire file for Sunday?

Comment

hey purple, I'd like some caps gotta update KSF (btw, I'm hoping to contact my server this weekend to see if they can fix the problem of people not being able to see my site ... I don't know though how long it'll take them though but I thought of ya and so I just had to share )
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                                FF, do you want just Lorne or the entire file for Sunday?
                                Um...just Lorne please I would ask for the whole thing but my computer is clogging up with images.

Comment

Working...
                                X