Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Reef

Comment

Just getting my braces tightened. . But actually, my dentist's young, good-looking son is doing his internship right now, so the experience was relatively painless, for an orthodontist's appointment. And now I have to survive on chocolate milkshakes until tomorrow...the horror .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

OMG - firefly, that is one gorgeous sig there. Make it yourself?

Comment

That sig is good ff and so true

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
            Just getting my braces tightened. . But actually, my dentist's young, good-looking son is doing his internship right now, so the experience was relatively painless, for an orthodontist's appointment. And now I have to survive on chocolate milkshakes until tomorrow...the horror .
            Lol, tragic

OMG - firefly, that is one gorgeous sig there. Make it yourself?
            Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            That sig is good ff and so true
            Thanks guys! Yeah, I made it myself, my first sig. I'm branching out from icons lol. I'm off to bed now, night guys!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

Thanks guys! Yeah, I made it myself, my first sig. I'm branching out from icons lol. I'm off to bed now, night guys!
              I love the sig Firefly! I made a wall that's sort of like it a while back.

And now for some Kavan pic, I love his expressions in this one!

Comment

Dude the weirdest thing happened to me today.. i was going throguht my wallet for find something and i found the docet from where i brought my superman shirt and i looked at the name of the place ans sqeeee!!!

i got my shirt from LONRE!
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Oooh leather *Drool*

Comment

*thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        I love the sig Firefly! I made a wall that's sort of like it a while back.

And now for some Kavan pic, I love his expressions in this one!

Gosh!! Damn good pics!!!!

Comment

Well *&%£ me we're up to 600 pages

Comment

Lmao Reef!

Comment

Actually, I took a car trip to go to the orthodontist. Fun, fun fun . The appointment's in about an hour......
                              But thanks for the well wishes nonetheless, Reef and Purple .
                              LOL, I thought you were going on a major trip for three days, LOL
                              Aw, you poor thing, having to suffer through looking at him like that
                              Buwhaha! Such a goofball in that scene, I loved it!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                                LOL, I thought you were going on a major trip for three days, LOL

Aw, you poor thing, having to suffer through looking at him like that

Buwhaha! Such a goofball in that scene, I loved it!!
                                Eh, well my orthodontist lives about 4 hours away, so I always stay w/ relatives when I go down. Just got back, actually. . And, technically, it's in another country, so you could kind of consider it a major trip....one that I've been on several hundred times before, but still.....

Nice pics, everyone - especially that jacket one. Thunky!

Comment

Working...
                                X