X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimme a sec... *ponders*

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Lol. I started watching it because my brother made me (apparently, I need to stop watching Stargate and start watching "decent" tv - WTF???) and I started jumping up and down and sqeeing because I realised Kavan was in it. My brother has since disowned me....

I love your sig btw, Standoff's great.

EDIT: Oooh, thanks Reef

Lol, i started watched 4400 before Kavan was in it. I only became addicted when i spotted Kavan
      But I watched just about anything really. Right now I’m addicted to CSI New York and Eddie Calhill.

Kavan is always top of my list, it’s the other 4 of my top 5 that change regularly.

Comment

hes a hottie!!!!

thanks firefly
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Gimme a sec... *ponders*
          its ok dont worry about it im almost falling alsleep in my chair and i have to go to bed cus i got that interview for captain tommororw!!! first up *head desk*

thanks anyways Fire
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
            Lol, i started watched 4400 before Kavan was in it. I only became addicted when i spotted Kavan
            But I watched just about anything really. Right now I’m addicted to CSI New York and Eddie Calhill.

Kavan is always top of my list, it’s the other 4 of my top 5 that change regularly.
            Lol, I love Eddie Cahill too! But only with shorter hair...Carmine Giovinazzo's not exactly ugly wither
            My fave is Geoerge Eads from CSI Las Vegas - is it just me or does anyone else think he kind of looks like Kavan?
            Spoiler for size
            Spoiler:

Sorry atlantis_babe, I can't find anything on who she is See ya later!

Comment

Lol, I love Eddie Cahill too! But only with shorter hair...Carmine Giovinazzo's not exactly ugly wither
              My fave is Geoerge Eads from CSI Las Vegas - is it just me or does anyone else think he kind of looks like Kavan?
              Spoiler for size
              Spoiler:

Sorry atlantis_babe, I can't find anything on who she is See ya later!

I love George Eads!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

And i agree Eddie Cahill looks better with short hair. But i prefer short hair on lads.

Good night atlantis_babe, and good luck with the interview!

Comment

I love George Eads!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! *runs around room* *scares goldfish*

And i agree Eddie Cahill looks better with short hair. But i prefer short hair on lads.
                Ooh, yes. Totally agree

Good night atlantis_babe, and good luck with the interview!
                Good luck!

Comment

Comment

I once did a list of my top 10 fictional people I'd sleep with and here it is
                    Spoiler:
                    Major Lorne (SG Atlantis) - Come on, what am I, a Nun?
                    Marco Pacella (4400) - I love the 70's retro geek thing
                    Richard Sharpe (Sharpe) - Who wouldn't?
                    Baal (SG-1) - That accent is to die for
                    Spike (Buffy) - Gotta love the sneering bad boy vamp
                    Alex Kycek (X Files) - Any woman who says that bad boy rough stuff doesn't get her knickers twitching is a liar
                    Radek Zelenka (SG Atlantis) - Accents and Geeks are a deadly combination
                    Tommy Gavin (Rescue Me) - It's Denis Leary what can I say
                    Gambit (X Men) - I know, I know, he's a cartoon character but the accent did it for me
                    10th Dr Who - It's the hair, it's got to be

And even more 4400 pics, can't wait for season 4

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      I once did a list of my top 10 fictional people I'd sleep with and here it is
                      Spoiler:
                      Major Lorne (SG Atlantis) - Come on, what am I, a Nun?
                      Marco Pacella (4400) - I love the 70's retro geek thing
                      Richard Sharpe (Sharpe) - Who wouldn't?
                      Baal (SG-1) - That accent is to die for
                      Spike (Buffy) - Gotta love the sneering bad boy vamp
                      Alex Kycek (X Files) - Any woman who says that bad boy rough stuff doesn't get her knickers twitching is a liar
                      Radek Zelenka (SG Atlantis) - Accents and Geeks are a deadly combination
                      Tommy Gavin (Rescue Me) - It's Denis Leary what can I say
                      Gambit (X Men) - I know, I know, he's a cartoon character but the accent did it for me
                      10th Dr Who - It's the hair, it's got to be
                      Lmao! What a great idea! I suppose mine would be (in no particular order )

Spoiler:
                      Major Evan Lorne (SG Atlantis)
                      Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard (SG Atlantis) - just...because
                      Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell (SG-1) - who wouldn't?
                      Colonel (Not General) Jack O'Neill (SG-1) - that is one hot older man
                      Captain Jack Harkness (Dr Who & Torchwood) He's "omnisexual"
                      Lieutenant Ben Gannon (from the movie Stealth) Okay, apparently I have a thing for pilots...
                      Special Agent Tony DiNozzo (NCIS)
                      CSI Nick Stokes (CSI:LV)
                      Detective Don Flack (CSI:NY)
                      CSI Danny Messer (CSI:NY) Man, either pilots or law-enforcement officers. *headdesk*

Although I wouldn't say no to Daniel Jackson or Chuck the Technician either

Comment

Here's my top 10

Spoiler:

Major Lorne – SGA - I guess you all predicted this one

Lee Adama – Battlestar Galactica - My newest clone!

Don Flack – CSI NY - old favourite that is back at the top due to my most recent CSI obsession. (it happens every few months)

Cam Mitchell – SG1 - He’s just hot!!!! Consistently in the top 5

Tony Dinozzo – NCIS - I count him as a new toy as I only discovered NCIS a few months ago.

Dean Winchester – Supernatural - New series just started so he has to make it back onto the list

Nick Stokes – CSI -One of my oldest top 10 boys. Always makes the top 10.

John Sheppard – SGA - Still in the top 10 but not always the top 5 now.

Chris Wyatt – Charmed - Big Chris, not baby Chris. I don’t mind if he’s good or evil

Cyclops (James Marsden) – x-men - Every time I watch x-men he makes the top 10 for a few weeks.

Who’s missing
                        Daniel Jackson, Ronan Dax, Erik Delko and Jonas Quinn to name but a few.

Comment

lol, y'all are crazy
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Maybe a little bit crazy

And only sometimes. I'm quite normal in RL. I just don’t always like it there. GW is so much more fun some days (especially when i'm at work)

Comment

Here's my top 10

Spoiler:

Major Lorne – SGA - I guess you all predicted this one

Lee Adama – Battlestar Galactica - My newest clone!

Don Flack – CSI NY - old favourite that is back at the top due to my most recent CSI obsession. (it happens every few months)

Cam Mitchell – SG1 - He’s just hot!!!! Consistently in the top 5

Tony Dinozzo – NCIS - I count him as a new toy as I only discovered NCIS a few months ago.

Dean Winchester – Supernatural - New series just started so he has to make it back onto the list

Nick Stokes – CSI -One of my oldest top 10 boys. Always makes the top 10.

John Sheppard – SGA - Still in the top 10 but not always the top 5 now.

Chris Wyatt – Charmed - Big Chris, not baby Chris. I don’t mind if he’s good or evil

Cyclops (James Marsden) – x-men - Every time I watch x-men he makes the top 10 for a few weeks.

Who’s missing
                              Daniel Jackson, Ronan Dax, Erik Delko and Jonas Quinn to name but a few.

Lissa, me and you have so many in common! Lol.

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                              lol, y'all are crazy
                              Of course we are. Didn't you know that already?

Who's on your top 10, Nici?

Comment

We both have great taste in men firefly, its as simple as that

Have you been to the multie thunker lounge yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X