Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Reef, whining is ok once in a while, as long as you aren't known for it, LOL
    If I whine more than once in a blue moon you have my permission to slap me

Comment

Purple! You nearly killed me with those pics!

And did anyone else notice the thing with Kavan and muscle cars? I mean 'Smallville' and 'First Wave' I think he drove a sports car in 'Caught In The Act'...

And ((((Reef))))) come hide in the LorneLovers - I know that's what I do when RL goes nuts on me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        And did anyone else notice the thing with Kavan and muscle cars? I mean 'Smallville' and 'First Wave' I think he drove a sports car in 'Caught In The Act'...
        Well, Kavan does like to spend much of his free time behind the wheel of a race car (okay, he did back in 2000 hehe) *shrugs*
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Ooh, know I'm late (stupid college.....), but I just wanted to thank Purple for the caps. They're great .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            If I whine more than once in a blue moon you have my permission to slap me
            Hey, by all means get it off your chest. Being a resposible human being, mother and having an ex-husband is cause for a good whine every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Purple! You nearly killed me with those pics!

And ((((Reef))))) come hide in the LorneLovers - I know that's what I do when RL goes nuts on me!
              It is a bit of a theme! Thats cool I was always attracted to the racers in my youth.

Didn't they do a great job of doing his make-up for a strung out guy? He looks horrible! ...
              LOL in a good way

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                Well, Kavan does like to spend much of his free time behind the wheel of a race car (okay, he did back in 2000 hehe) *shrugs*
                Are you holding out on us Nici? Is there a story behind that? Do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin
                  Ooh, know I'm late (stupid college.....), but I just wanted to thank Purple for the caps. They're great .
                  No problem, more to come....

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Are you holding out on us Nici? Is there a story behind that? Do tell.
                    Ha nope! It's from an interview from 2000 that Kavan did for promoting Mission To Mars http://www.kavansmithfans.com/kavan/pressroom/
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                      Ha nope! It's from an interview from 2000 that Kavan did for promoting Mission To Mars http://www.kavansmithfans.com/kavan/pressroom/
                      Oh, I missed that one. Thank you. He swore LOL

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X