No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is it for tonight, car pool in the morning...

Comment

Great caps purple!

Comment

Ooo very nice! (psst, I don't have any smallville caps yet on my site ... wink wink hehe)
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
            Ooo very nice! (psst, I don't have any smallville caps yet on my site ... wink wink hehe)
            Do you want the large 960 wide ones or the edited 700 wide ones?

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
              Great caps purple!
              Glad you like them. I have things to do but I will be back later with more...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                Woohoo, i cant wait!

Untill then, how about a few old ones

Guess what i just watched

Comment

Do you want the large 960 wide ones or the edited 700 wide ones?
                  Oh hmmm ... I think the 700 wide ones would be okay .. heh thanks purple
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

I know how you feel, Real Life hit me full tilt this weekend, shopping, cooking, knitting, jam making and that was just saturday, my daughter came back from her dad's yesterday and I found out he's up in court for Drink Driving AGAIN, luckily I was too exausted to freak and I've just crawled out of a huge pile of washing

I'm knackered, but not too knackered to enjoy this

Comment

Yikes, exes are the same where ever you go! LOL RL is full!

Comment

Oh hmmm ... I think the 700 wide ones would be okay .. heh thanks purple
                        If you want the file it will take a while to edit them or you can just take them from here as I post them!

Comment

Sorry to hear real life sucks right now for you Reef.
                          I've just had a long weekend off work and spent the whole time ill in bed. Everyone else has been out getting drunk and am tucked up in bed. But I’ve had gateworld to keep me going and i'm going on holiday end of September so need to save some money anyway.

Comment

If you want the file it will take a while to edit them or you can just take them from here as I post them!
                            I'm in no hurry for them, really. I just saw your caps and liked what I saw.
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Thanks folks I didn't mean the whinge but I feel better for it

Comment

I'm in no hurry for them, really. I just saw your caps and liked what I saw.
                                Ok, thanks.

Lissa, glad you are feeling better.

Reef, whining is ok once in a while, as long as you aren't known for it, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X