No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, thanks for the caps purple!! Looks like he was on again one last time in the time I wasn't watching so it's a good thing I taped the rest of it! hehe
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Well Major Lorne is a legend and I hope he is in alot more season 3!
      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Nice pics purple. On my hols for the next week so I'll love you and leave you

Comment

Congrats Nici on 700!! and awesome caps Purple! u'r the best girl!
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I'm not having the best day so I need some pics to make me feel better ... and what better than some of Kavan heh

Ah, his smile always makes me smile
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

When is Lorne's next apearance on SGA? From what I've seen of The Real World I doubt he'll be in that. Maybe he'll be in Common Ground,that would be cool.
              Spoiler:
              Geni and Lorne are always a good combination.

Oh, and purple, thanks for the fantatic pics.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the caps, purple . Really appreciate them.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Great news RE:Lorne appearances for S3

Spoiler:
                  GW just posted that Lorne will be appearing in "The Ark", slated as SGA's 17th ep of S3
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I love the pic of him in the sweater, sorry but it's the knitting geek in me coming out

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                      Great news RE:Lorne appearances for S3

Spoiler:
                      GW just posted that Lorne will be appearing in "The Ark", slated as SGA's 17th ep of S3
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

We have to wait until 2007?! Hmph. Better be something before that, dammit. If not on Atlantis than at least something substantial SOMEWHERE. I still think he'd be a great supergenius resident of Eureka.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          We have to wait until 2007?!I still think he'd be a great supergenius resident of Eureka.
                          I'm with ya on that, Shadow! I'd love to see Kavan on Eureka. And he better be a genius that doesn't die or "disappear"! LOL
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Don't know if it has been mentioned yet or not but Kavan Smith is also in The 4400. He plays an NTAC officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                              I'm with ya on that, Shadow! I'd love to see Kavan on Eureka. And he better be a genius that doesn't die or "disappear"! LOL
                              How about Fargo's older and cooler brother who is at LEAST as much of a genius as Fargo but hasn't let that get in the way of going out and enjoying the real world. He's been touring the planet doing all kinds of crazy wild things and now he's come back to Eureka for... whatever reason and Fargo's not appreciating it very much since Older Bro charms everyone. ..Except he gets in over his head with something and Fargo has to come to the rescue. They make up at the end and Bro confesses that he needs to stay in town for a while. Just what Fargo needs.

Comment

Yep Merlin's_Legacy, we know. We've been keeping each other updated on all his episodes on The 4400 ... dang him for making me like the show (sort of lol)

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                How about Fargo's older and cooler brother who is at LEAST as much of a genius as Fargo but hasn't let that get in the way of going out and enjoying the real world. He's been touring the planet doing all kinds of crazy wild things and now he's come back to Eureka for... whatever reason and Fargo's not appreciating it very much since Older Bro charms everyone. ..Except he gets in over his head with something and Fargo has to come to the rescue. They make up at the end and Bro confesses that he needs to stay in town for a while. Just what Fargo needs.
                                haha, Fargo! that guy is just too funny ... but yeah, he could play the older brother ... I could see that lol
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X