No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more to come!....does anyone have a list of the eps he was in for S2? I have the dvd set but don't know what ones he was in. I'm going to watch the whole thing of course but thought you might want caps first,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thank you purple for all the caps!
              For season two, I have him listed for these episodes: "Wake-Up Call", "Life Interrupted", "Carrier", "Rebirth", "Hidden", "Lockdown"
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Yay, Purple!!! Those are so good!! I watched the episode last night and totally had a geek moment because of all the different actors that are from the Sci-Fi genre (Tess was River, Burkoff was on Star Trek, Kavan...). Also, the episodes that Nici listed are the same list that I have, and if it matters he's been in five or six so far of the new season. Well, off to work, thank goodness I work in air conditioning, because it's going to be HOT today.
                ~CMDragonia

Comment

Thanks for the list Nici and CM. That will help a lot! Glad you like the caps. There are more that I will post later.

Comment

Purple!!

omg!! very large, 4400 caps!! nice purple!!

as for the S2 ep list, i've got the same as nici..

ok, i've finally done it. If anyone would like to see pics from my internship at a wildlife sanctuary they can be found HERE.. Enjoy!
                    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I loved the pics of the tigers and so did my daughter

Comment

sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Bumpity bump bump...
                          Mmm, just watching No Man's Land again - our boy Lorne sure knows how to look sexy even when being asphyxiated by a wraith, doesn't he? .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Oh yeah *Drool*

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                              Purple!!

omg!! very large, 4400 caps!! nice purple!!

as for the S2 ep list, i've got the same as nici..

ok, i've finally done it. If anyone would like to see pics from my internship at a wildlife sanctuary they can be found HERE.. Enjoy!
                              Thanks sweetie! (((lornelovers hug)))

Your pictures are great! That must have been very fun. They seem to be friendly enough. The cats are gorgeous! Now I know why you are Orange Swirl! ..you are a lovely girl...
                              Last edited by purpletoo1; 01 August 2006, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X