Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm Lorne
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
      Argh, I meant Orion... really. Methinks my brain went on holiday. Reefgirl, what 189 sweaty men in lycra?
      The Tour de France, I'll leave it there as I'm a bit of a cycling nut and I could drag this thread into Serious Off Topic terratory

Comment

so sad i cant fins any good KS pics *sniff sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
          so sad i cant fins any good KS pics *sniff sniff*
          Have you been to nicis web site, kavansmithfans.com. lots of pics there. Or look back through the thread. Unless you are after new pics, then i get stuck, i've been reposting old ones just to keep me going untill season 3 starts and some nice person caps it for me

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            I got an idea. Why don't all us LorneLovers put the words "More Lorne in Season 3" on our signitures so we can get the word out that we want more of him next season?
            Because I don't trust TPTB not to put more Lorne in S3 only as a set-up to killing him off. Atlantis is not kind to its recurring characters and I'd rather have Lorne surf the bubble than risk tipping him into the "too" popular pool of doom.

Comment

Hope you like these, capped from my copy of Runner

Comment

very nice. got anymore!

Comment

oooh i like that last one!

Comment

Comment

Here are some more

I love that one with his hands in his pockets. My other half (and ex squaddie) says he'd get his balls chewed off if he did that in the real life military

Comment

He looks so cute in that one. Nice caps!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                          Just watched a promo for season 3 at www.youtube.com ... and I can't make out the guy in one of the quick shots (because well, it's quick ) but he kinda stood like Lorne ... the promo can be seen on the SCIFI channel too but I haven't seen it there yet ... anyway, the quick shot is of Sheppard and Caldwell on the ship ... [Lorne] is standing behind Caldwell ... or at least, I don't know who else it would be LOL *shrugs*

.. and my ramble is now done. hehe
                          Thanks Nici but I can't find it, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                            here ya go Gate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QONIi...ate%20Atlantis

-- after watching it again ... I realize it could be McKay
                            Oh cool, I saw it with this link! It looks like Lorne to me

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              Here are some more

I love that one with his hands in his pockets. My other half (and ex squaddie) says he'd get his balls chewed off if he did that in the real life military
                              ...thanks for the caps!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                                [/URL]
                                I don't know about any other LorneLover but that pic...Well put it this way, anyone else notice?

BTW I love your caps Reefgirl!!

Comment

Working...
                                X