No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know there is an SG Music Video thread here, but seeing as this vid I have made is all Lorne I thought I would bring it here first, for Lorne Thunker approval.

It's basically just a big perv fest on Lorne so if you would like to take a look, right click and save target as on this picture-

I had to shrink it down a bit so it wasn't a big massive file, so apologies if the quality of some scenes are pants.....

and yes I am purposfully not telling you the song I have done it with Muhahahahah

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Wolvie
      I know there is an SG Music Video thread here, but seeing as this vid I have made is all Lorne I thought I would bring it here first, for Lorne Thunker approval.

It's basically just a big perv fest on Lorne so if you would like to take a look, right click and save target as on this picture-

You've got my approval! I loved it and that song!

Comment

Hee! Not familiar with that song, but it worked! Great vid, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Ha, I loved it Wolvie! hehe
          Great work! And thanks for crediting KSF.com!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            That guy does look a lot like Kavan but Kavan's smile is much more killer!! *pants*

Comment

Originally posted by Wolvie

I had to shrink it down a bit so it wasn't a big massive file, so apologies if the quality of some scenes are pants.....

and yes I am purposfully not telling you the song I have done it with Muhahahahah
              He's our/my Man for sure!! heee...That was great Wolvie! Very cute and captured his great scenes and personality! I love him

Comment

Just because he's cute, *sigh*

Comment

Thanks everyone!! I'm really glad you liked the video *breathes sigh of relief* lol!

Now here's hoping that there is lots more Lorne in season 3 so I can make a sequel.

Spoiler:

Comment

Absolutely with you there! At least he isn't dead so we have a chance! hee

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      OMG! I just entered this thread for the first time, and *this* is what I'm greeted with? Niiiiiiicccccceeee.
                      Sig by Whistler84, RIP.
                      You believed in me when it seemed only I could. You stood by me when no one else would.
                      Even though we are two friends who did tragically part, I know your loving memory will forever survive in my heart

Poem by Rachel Cooper.

Comment

Isn't it though? hehe

Hi emotionallydisturbed! Welcome to our lovely thread!
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

ah ... Whumped Wednesday ... how I love thee ...

... sigh .... hehe
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Sigh indeed Nici!
                            Originally posted by emotionallydisturbed
                            OMG! I just entered this thread for the first time, and *this* is what I'm greeted with? Niiiiiiicccccceeee.
                            We all did a collective THUD when we saw it too!

Comment

Hmmm...that stuplid "Take 5" ad is still on my mind...Listening to it last night I was reminded of the audio file that Kavan did...what if it is him? I mean it doesn't look like him...but...*gets all suspicious*

Comment

The smile isn't right, the teeth are wrong, the slope of the forehead isn't the same and the jawline doesn't match.

But then, this is coming from someone who can't recognize blockbuster celebrities when she's talking to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X