Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

That ought to take care of my withdrawals for now! *sigh*...incase anyone wants to know, these are all my caps.

Comment

Snurched from purple.

Comment

I like what you did with that one grey.

Comment

heh, geez purple! LOL, enough caps there? don't worry, they were all great!

and I hear Kavan made another appearance on the 4400 last night .. can anyone confirm that for me? (gotta add it to filmography ya know lol)
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I can't I've been stuck in Flordia the entire weekend. I think Lorne in SGA has more personality then Garrity in the 4400 but that's just me.

Wow purple, went a little cap crazy did we? It's okay because Lorne/Kavan is so darn cute. Great HD caps!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                  and I hear Kavan made another appearance on the 4400 last night .. can anyone confirm that for me? (gotta add it to filmography ya know lol)
                  Yup. Only a brief appearance, unfortunately, but he was in there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Yup. Only a brief appearance, unfortunately, but he was in there.
                    Totally agree, not enough of Garrity. Managed to get a good shot of him though.

Spoiler:

Comment

thanks Shadow and thank you Blue!
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

I think I'm having a Kavan overdose/overload!!!(If that's even possible!!!) Atlantis, the 4400, all these pics.....I need to go stand outside in the record heat to snap out of it so I can do my job. LOL.
                        ~CMDragonia

Comment

"You've been Kavanized."

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                            "You've been Kavanized."

Ain't that the truth!!!
                            ~CMDragonia

Comment

Wow!! *thunk* nice pics there purple and WB! and grr, i keep forgetting about the 4400, the week just goes by so fast i forget about it...
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Yeah, I keep forgetting about 4400 too. I have seen the earlier seasons, and very remember when it's on. Well, atleast I have Atlantis. Thanks for the lovely pics.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X