No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this for Kavan's laugh and for the guy next to him. His look is funny!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Ugh. I'm so depressed. I really only watch two shows now: Atlantis and 24. After Lorne's brush with death in Coup I was so happy he made it but unfortunatly
      Spoiler:
      my other all time favorite character Tony Almeida (24) wasn't as lucky. He died a really horrible death too.
      I record this so you just spoiled me.
      Last edited by purpletoo1; 14 March 2006, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
        hehe, thanks purple!

Love SSR pics! he is so cheerful!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          I record this so you just spoiled me.
          I rest my case. Might be a good time to remind folks that GW's spoiler policy extends to ALL shows.

((Purple))

Maybe Lorne will come over to, um, "console" you.

Comment

I'm ok, I knew lots of peeps would have to die the way the are having this current disaster. I had no idea that the spoiler policy was for all tv shows. That's seems a little nuts. Wow...

Lorne consolation would be great!

Comment

I'm ok, I knew lots of peeps would have to die the way the are having this current disaster. I had no idea that the spoiler policy was for all tv shows. That's seems a little nuts. Wow...

Lorne consolation would be great!
              Haven't u seen Coup d'Etat? But you've seen Allies
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Seems like good sense to me. Folks here watch a wide variety of shows. You don't want to be reading a thread about, say, Allies and find out that Rose gets turned into a Dalek in the latest ep of Doctor Who. And the policy was extended exactly for reasons like this.

Comment

Originally posted by tel
                  Haven't u seen Coup d'Etat? But you've seen Allies
                  yes, dear, we are talking about 24.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Seems like good sense to me. Folks here watch a wide variety of shows. You don't want to be reading a thread about, say, Allies and find out that Rose gets turned into a Dalek in the latest ep of Doctor Who. And the policy was extended exactly for reasons like this.
                    when was it extended?

Comment

when was it extended?
                      I think it was officially extended last year. Maybe the year before. It's definitely been in effect for a while.

Comment

when I came to the forum a year ago I read the rules and that wasn't there yet so must have been within the last year. I think that's a good rule but no one knows about it! LOL They should use there new news letters to get the word out.

Hi Tame *waves*

Comment

Just an FYI Folks GateWorld DOES have a posted spoiler policy for *Other* shows and we do enforce it for the Current airing Season
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm so sorry purple! I'm usually really good with spoilers. I didn't realize I was ruining it for anyone. Spoiler tags for everything now on I swear.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not going to die! LOL Don't worry about it. Thanks Gate! Just go back and put tags around it if you haven't already.

Comment

yes, dear, we are talking about 24.
                                oops, weellllll we did think he had died for a moment in Coup d'Etat
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X