No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'd better not die in S3. I take it as both an encouraging sign and a worrying one that more people are taking notice of our dear Lorne. Encouraging because it means people like him and worrying because TPTB are not known for their niceness to well-liked characters...

Comment

Yes, no killing off of Lorne. He should be on the main Atlantis team too. Or have more of him and his team.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

That would be our dream come true! hee...but give him lots of snark and sexy scenes while they are at it.
        Shirtless lorne, towel scenes, killing a$$ and also laughing. I love it when he laughs and smiles! This may mean he needs some romance. I could then take out girl and insert self, muwahahaha

Comment

I'm baaaccckkk! Wow, I feel like I've been gone for sooo long from this thread. Sigh.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
          Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

you have been! lol you have some catching up to do. Nici and OS and others have made some great art!

Comment

Niicee.. I think I've been gone for so long because I was watching SGA on the Canadain schedule so I saw the finale weeks ago and then I refocused my attention to BsG (which I screamed when I saw Kavan on there). I'll try to post more.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air

Comment

MORE LORNE!!!!!

*cough*

Sorry bout that...

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I'd like to see Lorne become a more integral part of the running of Atlantis. I want to see some Alien Barbie put the moves on him and for him to not only resist, but to expose her (ha!) as the devious villainess she no doubt is. It'd make a wonderful contrast to Shep's love 'em and leave 'em attitude and it'd show the perils of what could happen if a military leader gave in to the demands of his downstairs brain.

Might also give us a chance at a Shirtless Lorne scene. Alien Vixen sneaks up on him while he's bathing or working out or something and he catches her and turns her around and trots her right back out again, showing off those lovely muscles (and tattoo) all the way.

Comment

I'd like to see Lorne play some shirtless bball with Shep.

Comment

are you guys trying to kill me?! or just give me good dreams tonite!!

*faints as she catches up on thread*
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Eh. Not so much on the bball, too much running around, you might miss something. But imagine him doing pull-ups... or push-ups. Think of all the interesting vantage points for that...

Comment

I can see a shirtless scene if they leave Marcus
                          Spoiler:
                          in charge of the Orion
                          maybe he's showering and gets an urgent call? I mean come on! In Enterprise we had to suffer through a Scott Bakula shower scene *shudders*

Comment

How about a decontamination shower? He gets exposed to something dangerous and has to strip down and get all wet and then puddle off to visit Doc Beckett to get checked out...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                              are you guys trying to kill me?! or just give me good dreams tonite!!

*faints as she catches up on thread*

*pokes OS's unconsious body*
                              *puts picture of nekkid Lorne in her face for when she wakes up*
                              *evil snickers*

Comment

Shadow I love that idea! Like that one ep of CSI! And nice new sig Flanny

Comment

Working...
                                X