Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squee* Gun holster! hehe
    those are great Cathain ... i always giggle when he's around taller men. LOL makes me like him ever more
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Didn't someone call him Major Hobbit on the MAJOR boards?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        Didn't someone call him Major Hobbit on the MAJOR boards?
        everyone over at the MAJOR calls him that just to annoy me.. I'm trying to convince them that he's more of a teddy bear, but unfortunately they just like messing with me..
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

So cute Kate!! You did a great job of capturing good shots! I love him in the goggles!! LOL and a gun!! He looks so thin in this movie.

Comment

alright just got done watching Reunion and all i have to say is *SQUEE*!!
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
              alright just got done watching Reunion and all i have to say is *SQUEE*!!
              Can there seriously be a hotter doctor??!!!!! I really hope someone gets good caps, there are a ton of potential amazing ones!!!!!!!
              ~CMDragonia

Comment

Really, really nice shots in the office. Full face, beautiful view of his eyes.

Comment

Ah his eyes.

If his character was suppose to be a hardass that didn't show very much. Just too cute for that.

Kind of funny but when they were paging 'Dr. King' in the background during the begining I was thinking, "Kavan!"
                  Last edited by GatetheWay; 08 December 2005, 06:41 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                    Can there seriously be a hotter doctor??!!!!! I really hope someone gets good caps, there are a ton of potential amazing ones!!!!!!!
                    I Know!! I'd willing crash my car into another tree just to go back to the ER to have him as my DR! i mean GOD!!
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

With you on that one. I wish all chief residents of hospitals looked like that.

Who's got screen caps?!

Spoiler:

Comment

I have been away from this thread for too long. On the quesiton of hobbit or teddy bear--both have their relevance, but I'm more inclined to go with lion. I just think if he were to play a cartoon animal it would have to be a lion. I just realized the last time I saw Kavan Smith (other than SGA) was in See Spot Run--I better run and rent some more of his work lol.

Keep up the great work!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

I don't know I think Major Hobbit has a ring to it, even if he is taller then me.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            I don't know I think Major Hobbit has a ring to it, even if he is taller then me.
                            You're right, and it is actually quite ironic a "major" hobbit. lol well you guys will have to conduct a pole! And hopefully Joe Mallozzi will hear our voices and work it into a script.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

personally i prefer Major Dimples...
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                                You're right, and it is actually quite ironic a "major" hobbit. lol well you guys will have to conduct a pole! And hopefully Joe Mallozzi will hear our voices and work it into a script.

Royal
                                Yeah, if only. Shadow would know more about the chances of that happening then I though.

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                                personally i prefer Major Dimples...
                                Major Cutie would get my vote!
                                Last edited by GatetheWay; 08 December 2005, 07:12 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X