No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for tonight!!!! It'll be interesting switching back and forth from CSI to Reunion, but it'll be worth it! Especially also since I just put up a LONG chapter of my story, in case anyone wanted to go check it out. I hope you like it, and I can't wait to see all the caps that people are going to be putting up here soon!!!
    ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by Reyclou
      *Mumbles something about Family Album next week*

*Runs out before OS chases her out*
      huh-na what-uh?

did y'all just hear something? must have been the wind..
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
        Yay for tonight!!!! It'll be interesting switching back and forth from CSI to Reunion, but it'll be worth it! Especially also since I just put up a LONG chapter of my story, in case anyone wanted to go check it out. I hope you like it, and I can't wait to see all the caps that people are going to be putting up here soon!!!

OOO yay new chapter!! must go read!
        OrangeSwirl

Comment

I'm gonna tape "Reunion" since I'm not sure if I'll get to watch. I won't be able to cap it though - I need an AVI to do that.

And the HUGE news - I have capped all of Kavan's scenes from 'SRM'! *swipes brow* I'm going to lighten and work on them and then hopefully have at least some posted by tonight!

Comment

Thats great news Cath!! can't wait!!
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              I'm gonna tape "Reunion" since I'm not sure if I'll get to watch. I won't be able to cap it though - I need an AVI to do that.

And the HUGE news - I have capped all of Kavan's scenes from 'SRM'! *swipes brow* I'm going to lighten and work on them and then hopefully have at least some posted by tonight!
              We're dying in suspense here, Cathain!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, is it someone's birthday or something? LOL! So many Kavan pics will be popping up here tonight! Can't wait!
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham

Comment

With all of the excitement of pictures and Kavan on TV, I vote that today it's Kavan Day!
                    ~CMDragonia

Comment

With all of the excitement of pictures and Kavan on TV, I vote that today it's Kavan Day!
                      Make note, December 8th.

Spoiler:

Comment

wow.. we must have some psychic connection cause i was just thinking the same thing.... *TZ music plays* GMTA!

yep i vote for Kavan Day as well!
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                          wow.. we must have some psychic connection cause i was just thinking the same thing.... *TZ music plays* GMTA!

yep i vote for Kavan Day as well!
                          Lol, well, great Lorne Lover's think alike!! So, the countdown is on, an hour and a half until Kavan's on TV!
                          ~CMDragonia

Comment

I would have been back earlier but Gateworld went down and I had to run. But now, in honor of Kavan Day, SRM caps!

First Glimpse of Kavan...

Goggle Man! (His eyes are amazing in this pic)

More Goggle Fun

Kavan + FBI Partner

Kavan and Seann Williams Scott

Kavan in Action

Comment

Those are so cool! He's so thunakble in that light and those goggles. Anymore with him and teh gun?

Spoiler:

Comment

OMG!! *thunk* alright, i so have to go rent (perhaps even buy) that movie!!

great caps Cath! anymore on the way?
                                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X