excerpt from it:

less than 5 hours now Can't wait!!
    Hopefully they were so impressed they'll have Kavan in every episode
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 April 2012, 03:20 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
      *crosses fingers* Please, please, please!
      sigpic

Comment

Crossing my fingers with Bay. Yay! It's tonight!
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I love hearing awesome things about Kavan. Makes me proud to be a fan!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Spoiler:
            Well I wanted more Andy.......
            sigpic

Comment

Well, my night got away from me. And the little one hit the "stop record" button by mistake. Thank goodness for On Demand.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Spoiler:
                *laughing*

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                Well, my night got away from me. And the little one hit the "stop record" button by mistake. Thank goodness for On Demand.
                Glad you have On Demand, WW.
                sigpic

Comment

*lurks waves* hi thunkers
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

YAY! Kavan holds two top ten spots on the "Favorite Male Characters, Stargate and other Shows" thread!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Lt Col!

I finally saw the ep the other day (had to wait to watch with my teen, who's also an avid fan of the show). I must say,

(Spoilered for show info and naughtiness)

Spoiler:
                      all these shows where there's more than one Kavan give me some very un-PG-13 thoughts! Oh, and he plays creepy bad guy super-good!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        For those that haven't been able to see the first ep of Season 5, here's a clip with just Andy's parts.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely, Cam! Thanks for sharing with us.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            For those that can't see the ep, here's Kavan's part of last night's episode.

sigpic

Comment

Actually saw it last night! Got hubby to turn off "Top Gear" for me and everything.

Spoiler:
                              It was nice to have our old Andy back. What a goof-ball!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                They really need to show Andy with Sarah more.

Comment

Working...
                                X