• Show
Clear All

Cool. Love the pic with the baby.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

question to all the cappers out there: what program do you use? i currently use VLC, but idt there's a way to set automatic capping, and i get hand cramps trying to cap anything.... plus, i like to watermark my caps, which takes forever when i have like 5000 caps for total screen time of 30mins [( i go a little cap crazy )] so i'm in the market for a new program that can make all this easier for me.... thanks in advance!
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

I hope camelot is having fun at FedCon with Kavan!
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Here's a pic from Kavan at the opening of FedCon. It was posted via Twitter

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

That was during the press conference. My friend Claire got to attend and she's going to send me her pics from it.

Had photo-op with RDA already. Kavan's starts in about a half hour. Saw him earlier walking with security.
                sigpic

Comment

Cool!
                  sigpic

Comment

He looks really good there Hyn!
                    sigpic

Comment

Got a "Hey Darling" and a big hug from Kavan. He also said "you get around" and "I mean that in a good way"

Of course it's the fourth time he's seen me in 9 months: Chicago, LA, Vancouver, and here in Germany.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome!
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Kavan just walked by, stopped, called me darling again and I got another big hug!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope he does more conventions ... I'd love to see him again.
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                              I hope he does more conventions ... I'd love to see him again.
                              Well he wants to do DragonCon, but we"ll have to wait and see if he gets accepted.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, Cam! Quick check-in before I'm off to do more packing. Sounds like you're having fun and how cool that Kavan recognizes you so easily now!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X