• Show
Clear All

Morning Brn

sigpic

Comment

afternoon bay..
      sigpic

Comment

Finished my last sig for the challenge... thank goodness it was kicking my butt.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          That is a beautiful sig ShaViva Goes well with the story
          Thanks bailey - Brn hooked me in with wondering who I could find to play Amy ... just a bit of fun really

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
          OH! I like this.. I think you should make sigs for FJS..hint hint.. (no rush!!!) wonder if there is a way to link on FF to PB so people can see them.. such a shame if you cant share!!! Since I have 2 Kavan ones I would LOVE to share!!!
          Glad you liked it Brn. On FJ I actually already have one ... was one of the first I made but I never shared it. Made a couple of minor amendments this morning ... here it is ... http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...naBanner-1.jpg (linking instead of img because it's not Lorne )

I have one for Lorne and Prue too - that one needs a bit of work.

On sharing your sigs through FF, you can put web links on your author page. Have a look at mine - I have the art work associated with Grand Tour linked next to that story in my series list.

PS - glad this counts as my weekly hello!! I'll have to stop in to see the challenge results so that'll be two hello's this week - always interested in seeing new signatures from bailey ... and you, so share, share, share some more!!!
          Last edited by ShaViva; 26 March 2011, 09:04 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Sha -- I went and looked at your banners for your stories and I love the Lorne/Jenn Christmas one... can't remember the name of the story at the moment, but the faded rest of the crew and the tree that brought everyone together really represents the story well.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok I can't see the link =(

what am I doing wrong ..
              sigpic

Comment

Try this one, Brn
                sigpic

Comment

Bay, got it thanks.. will have to see about linking from the FF page
                  yet I still see the perfect girl for Lorne would be -insert me-
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Sha -- I went and looked at your banners for your stories and I love the Lorne/Jenn Christmas one... can't remember the name of the story at the moment, but the faded rest of the crew and the tree that brought everyone together really represents the story well.
                    Hi Bailey! Thanks! I think you're the only person who's seen that one ... the most fun for that was finding pictures where everyone was smiling. Shep and Rodney were VERY hard!!

I've had to reorg my photobucket so apologies for any broken links I've now created ... will redo any I stumble across.

Hi Brn - sorry my link didn't work - (thanks Bailey for posting a fixed one) - I did fix it and I now have an improved Forlorn Hope signature up there

Lorne: This looks like a comfortable place for a rest ...
                    sigpic

Comment

Will have to go look at the improved sig.

sigpic

Comment

ShaViva just took alot at all your banner.. WOW! I am so impressed.. and I just love 'old friends, new love'.. *sighss* sappy sweet
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                          may have to take that into consideration.. but have seen some really crazy stuff at cons.. why stop now!
                          Well its because of crazy stuff that a lot of stars quit doing cons all together. I would hate to see something that someone I know be 'the straw that breaks the camels back' for any star (and I came very close to seeing that kind of behavior out of one friend back in 2008. I was MORTIFIED at the time and still am whenever I think of how she was toward Hewlett) and be what causes them to quit doing cons you know?

(Plus Kavan does *so few* North American cons (the last time he was on the North American circuit was 2008) and cons in general (he'll do a scattered few every now and again but the last time he did a whole bunch was 2008/Jan 2009) and I really want to see him continue to do them)

It's kind of that old adage I'm sure your parents threw at you- "Just because everyone else is jumping off the bridge are you going to do it too?"
                          are you still bringing the chair back or getting it done sooner?? get ready to start the count down clock in June!
                          I haven't decided but I'm leaning toward yes I'm still bringing it to Chicago instead of Vancouver.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

not tooo worry.. I don't go that crazy.. as much as I would love to... I have personal reason I will stay calm and cool under the radar.. no worries..

I can totally see how someone would creep them out of doing con.. I meet David last year and he was soooo friendly I was suprised how genuinely nice he was..

as for Kavan yes its been awhile since he was in the US.. and I know people who saw him at SweCon and had a delightful time with him outside of the con.. some of the cool things about overseas, they stay at the same hotel and talk to the fan outside of the panels.

so no worries.. promise from me.. now I can't talk for others..
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi all! KavanSmithFans.com is looking for help in the photos department. I know I'm missing a bunch of stuff. If you know of anything, please let me know. Thanks bunches!
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                Hi all! KavanSmithFans.com is looking for help in the photos department. I know I'm missing a bunch of stuff. If you know of anything, please let me know. Thanks bunches!
                                just read you might be going to ChiCon!!! kavan was the only reason I got my tickets this year.. I bought mine the day after he was announced.. so sitting ROW D.. hope to get lots and lots of great pic.. will be happy to share!!!

but Bailey and ShaViva got first peeks!!! promised!!! *cross myheart girls*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X