Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 923flanigan
    What did I ever do to you?

Okay, so Marcus was shocked to see you....but hey, at least he saw you.

And sure, I just had to mock you because you lived in California and are a couple hours behind everyone else. What can I say, Marcus wants to see himself quick. Therefore, he soooo lives in Texas.

*grabs Marcus back*

It's not like you haven't done anything to me.

*snuggles*
    *laughs* And what have I done? I've posted up pictures, art, stories and saved this thread multiple times from the second page.

And of course I keep a good outlook on what Marc's future will be on the show. And Marcus can't live in Texas, he lives on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
      What did I ever do to you?

Okay, so Marcus was shocked to see you....but hey, at least he saw you.

And sure, I just had to mock you because you lived in California and are a couple hours behind everyone else. What can I say, Marcus wants to see himself quick. Therefore, he soooo lives in Texas.

*grabs Marcus back*

It's not like you haven't done anything to me.

*snuggles*
      *OS sits back and watches the Lorne tug-o-war*
      *sigh* so glad i made that cloning machine...
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Pfft. If we're going by time zones, then Marcus is MINE!

I'm sure he'd LOVE to cuddle up with a nice New England girl like moi.
        Texas is bigger.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        *laughs* And what have I done? I've posted up pictures, art, stories and saved this thread multiple times from the second page.

And of course I keep a good outlook on what Marc's future will be on the show. And Marcus can't live in Texas, he lives on Atlantis.
        He'll come back once he knows who's waiting for him.

*pictures Major Lorne putting up Gone to Texas sign on stargate*

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
          *OS sits back and watches the Lorne tug-o-war*
          *sigh* so glad i made that cloning machine...

Oooo, do those come in blue?

Comment

*reminds everyone who started the thread and who actually got up the nerve to write to Kavan*

Lorne knows who REALLY loves him most!

Comment

*reminds everyone who started the thread and who actually got up the nerve to write to Kavan*

Lorne knows who REALLY loves him most!

Oh fine. But I get seond on the list. Cath ties with you.....and Swirl.....you tie with me....no, wait, you get second, I get third. Hallowed is the Swirl.

Okay, all happy now. Time for a pic hunt. How about we have a contest. Whoever gets the best pic gets Marcus for a day.

Comment

Okay on topic:

Do we know of any other eps that Kavan will be in before the infamous 'Lorne' ep later this season?

Comment

I leave for a couple of hours and already there's a fight for Marcus. Ladies, and maybe gents? There's plenty of him to go around.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                  Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                    I leave for a couple of hours and already there's a fight for Marcus. Ladies, and maybe gents? There's plenty of him to go around.
                    "Share" is not a word in my vocabulary.

I live my life according to the Toddler's Rules of Possession

Except, of course, if Marcus is broken, I'd simply nurse him back to health- STILL MINE.

Comment

hey i just found screen caps from the ep of SMallville he was in, as soon as i get thru them all i'll get em uploaded and posted... hold on for about 15 more min... and oh, yeah i'm third, er, second.. i can't read.. hehe...
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

"Share" is not a word in my vocabulary.

I live my life according to the Toddler's Rules of Possession

Except, of course, if Marcus is broken, I'd simply nurse him back to health- STILL MINE.

Alright, looks like we're going to resort to cloning or having replicater Lornes. Either way the more the merrier.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

ok, smallville screencaps ahead... warning! barearms!!

OrangeSwirl

Comment

Pic is a bit grainy, but it's the best I can do. Another from that old, old ep when Kavan was still a kid with floopy hair. LOL

Comment

but wait, there's more...

OrangeSwirl

Comment

What's with all the tats?? Some of those HAVE to be makeup. Er... right?

Comment

Working...
                                X