Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    Sounds like we should leave Joe a message asking him what he's talking about.
    lol yes you do that...and if he's being sarcastic give him a rap over the back of the head for people who are allergic to sarcasm lol
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Not that IMDB can always be a reliable source, but it also has him listed as Maj. Evan Lorne as well. Cheers!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Ok, I figure if I'm going to get answers to my Lorne-related questions, it'd be here.

Is Lorne's first name really Evan? Is there anyplace where it specifically says this?

I ask because I always thought his name was "Evan". Imdb says so, but Gateworld doesn't. And Joe Mallozzi says Lorne doesn't have a first name but that Alan is giving him one that starts with "W"? Anyway, am I the only confused one that thought he already had a first name?

ETA: leighanners, I *love* your sig!

Comment

In an interview a few months ago (I forgot where) Kavan said that Lorne's first name was Evan.

Comment

I think Joe is messing around. It was writted in his 'messing with you' style and I wonder what the 'W' is anyway?

Comment

Lol. I just read the entire page and feel really stupid. If I hadn't been so lazy, I could've just read the answer instead of having to ask the question again.

I like the name Evan. I think it sounds better than "William" or "Wyatt" or whatever weird "W" name they can come up with. It fits and it's what we know and love him as already! Maybe someone should point out to Joe Mallozzi that Lorne doesn't need a first name because he's already got one!

Comment

I think Joe knew, I'm sure he's said something in past blogs about it. I wonder what he meant buy the 'W' though...?

Comment

Originally posted by OaTmEaLfAiRy View Post
                  Lol. I just read the entire page and feel really stupid. If I hadn't been so lazy, I could've just read the answer instead of having to ask the question again.

I like the name Evan. I think it sounds better than "William" or "Wyatt" or whatever weird "W" name they can come up with. It fits and it's what we know and love him as already! Maybe someone should point out to Joe Mallozzi that Lorne doesn't need a first name because he's already got one!
                  We, this thread, liked the name Marcus for Lorne. I still do.

Comment

Comment

Great pics Reef!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                          We, this thread, liked the name Marcus for Lorne. I still do.
                          Like my sig says ... the Marc will live on! hehe
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I do like the name Marcus but I actually prefer Evan. I like Nici's idea of having Marcus as his middle name

Comment

Given the confusion surrounding Lorne's first name, I'm beginning to think he may wind up being called Walter. There was a lot of confusion about Chevron Guy's name(s) too.

I still think Marcus is best, though.

Comment

I rather like Evan, though I rather like Marcus too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X